Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What’s the resale of model S like, comparing to other similarly priced non EV’s? Better, similar, or worse? I find it difficult to judge as options can impact significantly on the initial purchase price of a model S.
Mine cost approx $130k nearly four years ago; current advertised prices seldom go under $100k.
But back when I bought the Oz dollar was about 93 cents not the current 73 cents.

• Informative
Reactions: Tension
Well people I might be able to help here, I am upgrading my 2015 S85D to the latest S100D and my old car is available. This is probably more applicable to those on here perhaps waiting on a M3, but what I have to offer is a 2015 red S85D, with sunroof, adjustable suspension, autopilot, dual chargers (can charge at 22kW) and unlimited supercharging. It has done just over 100,000km (lots of country kms), but has lost only 7 real km on a 90% charge. It has been serviced by Tesla every 20,000km and B&A panels will be removing any stone chips from the front end next week. Reason for sale is I want the new tech and because I can. I would rather see someone on here with a passion for a Tesla that cant afford a new S get it than give it to Tesla as a trade in. Was going to put it on car sales for $90K, but looking for $80K with RWC as a quick sale as will be picking up new car in about 3 weeks. Car is located in Melbourne, but can drive itself most places! Talk to me.

smEnviroshop1.jpg
@Tension would this do the trick?

Anyone looking at a used, or new Tesla, I'd suggest move soon. With the continual downward spiral of the Aussie dollar and the large slap of numerous taxes compounds quickly, adding quite large jump in pricing. If the trend continues, I can see the Model 3 approaching very closely to 6 figures for the base model.
In late 2000, the Aussie dollar was at a 2 to 1 ration to the USD.

Reactions: Tension and Vegas