Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah a 70 is fine; a 60 though, that's just that little bit less where one would want to pretty much be fully charged to make it between superchargers for the long trips. An S60 would realistically be getting about 310kms on a full charge, and 280km on 90%.
Realistic range tends to be about 80% of the claimed NEDC

Go for the S60 at Tesla inventory @Tension, it also has the general warranty extended for 4 years, as each month passes and more DC chargers are rolled out the need for a bigger battery is reduced.
We tested a couple of dual motor 85s over the same trip at the same time, correct tyre pressures, same aircon setting, the car with 19s had 10% better range than the car with 21s.

I just purchased a 2015 P85D for a tick over $98K with 40,000 on the clock and every option. The guy was an absolute gentleman to deal with. He just wanted the lease payout figure for a quick/no-nonsense sale. There are good deals out there, some are down to luck and timing so don't be too disheartened if nothing comes around straight away.

@Kelvyn
image.jpg

I just purchased a 2015 P85D for a tick over $98K with 40,000 on the clock and every option. The guy was an absolute gentleman to deal with. He just wanted the lease payout figure for a quick/no-nonsense sale. There are good deals out there, some are down to luck and timing so don't be too disheartened if nothing comes around straight away.

Out of interest, where did you see this advertised?

I did see the one from SA a few months back, I assume this is a different sale?