Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I pre-ordered the Tesla Model 3 but am too anxious to wait and have also read some not-so-great, albeit early, reviews.
For that reason, I am considering the purchase of a 2015, 2016, or 2017 Model S.

Living in Boston, MA pretty much requires an AWD vehicle, so that is one requirement I have. I also prefer the white or tan interior as opposed to black, but I would not say that is a requirement since I know you can't have everything you want when you are buying a used car. And the upgraded tech package so the car is winterized would also be a bonus.

I am looking to pay $50K-$55K, which is what I expected the Model 3 to cost me, but feel that I could stretch to $60K if someone is miraculously selling a Model S with all of my requirements and nice to have's.

Thanks everyone!
Ryan

Hi Everyone,

I pre-ordered the Tesla Model 3 but am too anxious to wait and have also read some not-so-great, albeit early, reviews.
For that reason, I am considering the purchase of a 2015, 2016, or 2017 Model S.

Living in Boston, MA pretty much requires an AWD vehicle, so that is one requirement I have. I also prefer the white or tan interior as opposed to black, but I would not say that is a requirement since I know you can't have everything you want when you are buying a used car. And the upgraded tech package so the car is winterized would also be a bonus.

I am looking to pay $50K-$55K, which is what I expected the Model 3 to cost me, but feel that I could stretch to $60K if someone is miraculously selling a Model S with all of my requirements and nice to have's.

Thanks everyone!
Ryan
Many of the owners I've talked to in the MA NH area who own non D models have told me their cars have handled it fine in in the snow, but they do have snow tires put on.