Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What new feature do you want the most?

What new thing do you want the most?

• Go go, BTX: more range

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Just need to vent: Model 3 air vents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tap, tap, tap: upgraded center display

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Corinthian: upgraded interior materials / style

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Luda++: more speed

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Aye, robot: better autopilot

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Double rainbow: more color choices

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Huds up: HUD

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps the most important new feature is missing from this list - and the feature that almost held us back from ordering our S 100D earlier this year...
  • Supercharger V3 support - with charging times reduced down to 5-10 minutes
If Tesla really is able to reduce the charging times down to close to the time typically spent at a gas station pumping and waiting for a pump, that would have a huge impact, especially for road trips.

Reactions: Bebop
Perhaps the most important new feature is missing from this list - and the feature that almost held us back from ordering our S 100D earlier this year...
  • Supercharger V3 support - with charging times reduced down to 5-10 minutes
If Tesla really is able to reduce the charging times down to close to the time typically spent at a gas station pumping and waiting for a pump, that would have a huge impact, especially for road trips.
I actually enjoy stopping every 2 hours or so for a coffee and leg stretch - in my old ICE cars it was tempting to keep on driving which could be unsafe.

scottm, the feature we most want added to our two Model S cars - is better software. Software that lacks the obvious design flaws and bugs in the current software - and apps that have more mature functionality, instead of the bare bones apps we have that look nice but lack obvious features (after 5 years, we still don't have waypoints???).

So I'm assuming Tesla will eventually get around to fixing their software - or risk losing a lot of customers once someone else gets a competitive long range EV on the market (which isn't the Bolt).

Of course, we're assuming Tesla will actually be able to achieve Full Self-Driving with the AP2 hardware - if not, then that would move to #1 on my hardware list, followed by Supercharger V3 ultra fast charging.

Video on the screen will be coming - especially when Tesla gets closer to FSD, because once they've received approval to allow cars to be driven using FSD, the restriction on video while the car in motion should be lifted, since the person in the driver's seat won't actually be driving, so the restriction on video seen by the driver will no longer be relevant.

1.). An easily removable battery/ way to temporarily plug a battery in the frunk, tow driver could provide the loaner battery so you can drive 10-30 miles to get a charge if you run empty
2.) A configurable screen / row of icons (e.g. so I can turn to my favorite radio station, turn on the heated wiper fluid, etc with a single click.).
3.) Seats that automatically move back at enter/exit
4.). More small storage
5.) Leverage existing cameras as dash cams