Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What the?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What’s wrong with this picture?

Attachments

• AC42EF05-3741-4BE4-B318-8E950A44381B.png
    AC42EF05-3741-4BE4-B318-8E950A44381B.png
    557.8 KB · Views: 225
We know that
You can now customize the app by selecting which functions appear on the main screen.
We know that. What @Hickster asked was how the OP customized the icons to display five instead of four choices. When I attempt to customize my Tesla app icons, I can only replace any of the four for something else. We want to know how the OP added a fifth (in their case, the vent window icon). Currently on app version 2022.8.3

52BC878C-8778-4713-BE4C-2EE9CD4C4066.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Hickster
We know that

We know that. What @Hickster asked was how the OP customized the icons to display five instead of four choices. When I attempt to customize my Tesla app icons, I can only replace any of the four for something else. We want to know how the OP added a fifth (in their case, the vent window icon). Currently on app version 2022.8.3

View attachment 799389
There's a trick to doing it - someone posted about it here on TMC but I can't find it now.

First time charging to 100% for a 231 mile round trip, longest drive I’ve done without charging. Finished at 15% despite some brutal crosswinds.
I drove up to our cabin this weekend and there was a ton of wind on the way up - AP made the drive so much easie -! I could just let the car fight with the wind while I sat back and kept an eye on it!

Reactions: ScottNY