Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What was or will be the first song played in your Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
when I took delivery of my Model S, the first song was Imagine Dragons "I'm on top of the world". I did not specifically make that choice, slacker did for me, but I thought it was fitting.

When I took deliver of my wife's Model S, I am pretty sure the first song was some disney movie song, as I had both of my little girls were with me at the time, and they never let me listen to anything else when they are in the car.

Reactions: SCW-Greg
Blinded by the Light ~ Manfred Mann's Earth Band with lyrics

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Great choice. Takes me back to Junior High. And now after all these years, I finally know the crazy words to this classic.

I picked Boston, Long Time when I took delivery in June 2013 - S85

Last edited:
Reactions: fallen888
I had not planned ahead, however once I got there I picked Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf. It's a great for this occasion for so many different reasons, but I have to admit that it was partially due to the scene from Star Trek: First Contact where Zefram Cochrane uses it for humanity's first flight of a warp powered starship. (I never tried to claim I wasn't a bit of a geek)

I had not planned ahead, however once I got there I picked Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf. It's a great for this occasion for so many different reasons, but I have to admit that it was partially due to the scene from Star Trek: First Contact where Zefram Cochrane uses it for humanity's first flight of a warp powered starship. (I never tried to claim I wasn't a bit of a geek)
That was a great one, Magic Carpet Ride! I did they to, and had the widest grin from ear to ear.