Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White on White Interior Waiting is pain

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
654B869E-BC6F-4F66-8D53-60B01FF8CB3B.jpeg

Congrats!!

Yeah, nothing but SRs with high VINS. Really hoping we see LR AWD this week in production.
Not that I know anything about anything, but my location got a delivery of performance, then LR (none with white seats) and now this week a bunch of SR (one blue/white).

Could be wrong, but logic tells me that its performance’s turn again. And still no guarantee on white interior.

Not looking good for me.

It’s killing me. Ordered my white/white performance FSD on 3/30. Have yet to get a VIN or any useful info when I call in. I’ve been in a rental car for 8 weeks now because my car got totaled. Really thinking about canceling my order... but I’ve waited so long already.

I just saw a white/white performance got it's VIN today on the spreadsheet. So hopefully yours is soon.

Hey gang!

Happy to report my car is on it’s way. My case is special with the weird errors that were made so it’s possible I was bumped up in the queue. I’ll keep y'all posted on the delivery tho.