Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love the white interior. It really grew on me. Used a ceramic spray from Chemical Guys on the upholstery that was recommended… then swapped the hubcaps (since they are 19”) and did a few other little things like screen protector, spoiler, magbak charger.
I'd love to know which ceramic spray you got, and specifics on the other adds (hubcaps, screen protector, etc)

I'd love to know which ceramic spray you got, and specifics on the other adds (hubcaps, screen protector, etc)
dont waste your money on chemical guys. its expensive and 99% of their products dont last a wash or two. this is the topper coat i use on vehicles i do and it works well and will see 6months of actual protection even more in some cases the coating itself you have to be a installer but i believe the spray you can buy, wash your car, wipe it dry and have quality microfiber(not walmart/costco on the soft exterior paint or that will swirl it as well, spray wipe on and then wipe it off with another microfiber rag, maybe have 2 dry rags for wiping off but it works great, i send a bottle and rags with every customer i do a paint correction/coating install and they love it.

dont waste your money on chemical guys. its expensive and 99% of their products dont last a wash or two. this is the topper coat i use on vehicles i do and it works well and will see 6months of actual protection even more in some cases the coating itself you have to be a installer but i believe the spray you can buy, wash your car, wipe it dry and have quality microfiber(not walmart/costco on the soft exterior paint or that will swirl it as well, spray wipe on and then wipe it off with another microfiber rag, maybe have 2 dry rags for wiping off but it works great, i send a bottle and rags with every customer i do a paint correction/coating install and they love it.
The ceramic spray I was asking about was for upholstery

W/W/19 basic auto pilot, no toe
Pennsylvania OD 1/25
EDD still showing Jan - March
No Vin
All tasks/financing completed

Curious thing I noted, the day after I ordered mine, the Tesla configurator is now showing EDD of Feb - March on the main site but mine hasn’t changed.

Pennsylvania OD 1/25
No Vin

Curious thing I noted, the day after I ordered mine, the Tesla configurator is now showing EDD of Feb - March on the main site but mine hasn’t changed.
Identical order (and it appears you live only a few miles from me). OD 1/15 and we just got our VIN two days ago. EDD now 2/22-31 and talked to SA yesterday, they are aiming for delivery Friday the 24th, Saturday the 25th, or Monday the 27th.

I have the same order has you. Expect I ordered 1/29 and my EDD is 3/12-3/31 😭
I hope you ended up getting my order since I canceled mine. Although you're in SEA and I'm in PHX. Likely I would've gotten mine sooner due to my distance from the factory. Sending good vibes your way for your order! Looking forward to our Cybertruck order in a few years!...

I got my VIN on Wednesday, but at the same time delayed my EDD by a week.

W/W/19/EAP/No-tow / Chicago
OD: 1/14
Orig EDD: Jan-March 2014
1/18 Changed EDD to Feb 2 to March 2
1/20 SA says EDD is 2/18
2/8 Received VIN
2/8 Changed EDD to Feb 21-28

I'm leaving the state for a month on 2/23, so REALLY hoping it comes sooner rather than later.

Pennsylvania OD 1/25
No Vin

I have the same config and also ordered 1/25. I'm in So Cal and just got a EDD yesterday of 3/28-3/31