Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look at this thread thrive! Thanks everyone for being here - great to see so many other white on white fans. I’ve went back and forth on the interior, but had a friend saying I’d “REGRET” it if I did not choose white.

Although the bright *bright* dash may not last long in my case I can’t wait.

I’ve had dates similar dates @sundevil - recent actually have 8 week windows starting in Dec. I’m getting impatient lol
Ordered a Teslarati Black matte kit for mine. Already have it, a Wall connector, and the mobile kit
Now if Tesla can get caught up with all of the orders.

Worried the white interior will push back the EDD end of 3/2

That white across the dash was going was going to drive me nuts. Still pondering a center dash display. I Really like the speedo and a few other stats in front of the steering wheel.

Congrats on finally receiving your MYLR

OD 1/13 in Arizona
MYLR W/W/19s/no tow
Original EDD 2-1 thru 3-1
Now 2-23 thru 3-23

They probably determined that I already own a Tesla so no rush to get the car to me. If Washington changes the rules again ( they pretty much make them up as they go ) before I take delivery and I don't get the $7500 tax credit my reaction might make the national news.

Last edited:
Anyone in Socal interested in purchasing one immediately and taking over my order? I'm having trouble with loans. Car is ready for pick up
White on White
5 seats
19" wheels
Vin PA067XXX

Car price is the lowest it was recently 52990 + 1000 for white interior.

Pickup location Burbank or home delivery. Available for pickup immediately. I'm looking just to get my 250 deposit back.

Anyone in Socal interested in purchasing one immediately and taking over my order? I'm having trouble with loans. Car is ready for pick up
White on White
5 seats
19" wheels
Vin PA067XXX

Car price is the lowest it was recently 52990 + 1000 for white interior.

Pickup location Burbank or home delivery. Available for pickup immediately. I'm looking just to get my 250 deposit back.
Im interested. Text me 858 879 7706