Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my tesla wall connecter installed today. Now its sinking in that i will have my car in a couple of weeks. If you are planning to get a wall connector and youre in the atlanta (gwinnett area) hit up Arc Angel Electric. The customer service was spectacular and quality of work top notch. They even warranty their work... P.S. i thought i was going to have conduit showing on the wall for the install but he made it to where there was no need for conduit. Clean look. I was very impressed.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 67
I got my tesla wall connecter installed today. Now its sinking in that i will have my car in a couple of weeks. If you are planning to get a wall connector and youre in the atlanta (gwinnett area) hit up Arc Angel Electric. The customer service was spectacular and quality of work top notch. They even warranty their work... P.S. i thought i was going to have conduit showing on the wall for the install but he made it to where there was no need for conduit. Clean look. I was very impressed.
Looks good. I installed mine yesterday too via TE Electric. I was charged 645. How much did they charge you? Although I don't have vin, thought their price will go up as demand soars up too so got it installed.
Ps. If anyone in Atlanta is in need of a wall charger, I have one extra which I can sell.

Hi all,
Never mind, I found some info. In case you want to see or have any updated info:

Looks good! Got mine done a couple weeks ago, but still waiting for the car. EDD 3/16-3/31. The wiring and install was about $600 in Tucson (not including the wall charger cost obviously!) I put in a NEMA 14-50 then made a pig tail for the wall charger so I could take it with me if/when we move.

Attachments

• IMG_1592.heic.jpeg
    IMG_1592.heic.jpeg
    352 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Ckim0510
Posted in the January 2023 thread but updating here as well….
“Welp, was all excited to finally pick up my car on Sunday morning… saw the call come in thinking it was to finalize details but instead it was “During our QC check we found that the lift gate was damaged during shipping and so we won’t be able to release the car to you.” 😩😩😫😫😖😖
So now here I am waiting on another VIN. I feel like I’m starting all over again!”

Looks good. I installed mine yesterday too via TE Electric. I was charged 645. How much did they charge you? Although I don't have vin, thought their price will go up as demand soars up too so got it installed.
Ps. If anyone in Atlanta is in need of a wall charger, I have one extra which I can sell.
i actually paid 950 because i wanted the electrician to also install a power surge protector for my house. So if there is a lightening strike or a really bad storm it will protect it from the charger to get fried. I thought it was worth the money since in the last three months my power went out 5 times...but the charger portion of it was 600. he said the price differs depending on how far away the connector needed to be positioned.

“Welp, was all excited to finally pick up my car on Sunday morning… saw the call come in thinking it was to finalize details but instead it was “During our QC check we found that the lift gate was damaged during shipping and so we won’t be able to release the car to you.” 😩😩😫😫😖😖
So now here I am waiting on another VIN. I feel like I’m starting all over again!”
That sucks. Hopefully then prioritize you

Any idea why white in white orders are only delays.I see all other models are delivered quicker
Yes i noticed that. I ordered on 1/14. Still no Vin but i got message yesterday from 510 number.
Great news! We expect your Model Y VIN to be assigned in the next 1-2 weeks. Review and finalize your registration, trade-in, and financing details in your Tesla app.

at least i know my delivery day will be in march the latest

Have to say I am thoroughly impressed with this Tesla service center in Mount Kisco NY. They called me last night and told me they were able to locate me a new VIN and my delivery date and time would not be affected. I would be receiving my VIN assignment in the morning. Sure as french fries at the bottom of the McDonalds bag, there it was this morning. My excitement is back! I'll update again after delivery.

Reactions: 455dan
Have to say I am thoroughly impressed with this Tesla service center in Mount Kisco NY. They called me last night and told me they were able to locate me a new VIN and my delivery date and time would not be affected. I would be receiving my VIN assignment in the morning. Sure as french fries at the bottom of the McDonalds bag, there it was this morning. My excitement is back! I'll update again after delivery.
Someone else down the line probably just saw their EDD slip. :p

• Funny
Reactions: electricar
Yup same here. My current EDD to Houston is 2/19-3/19, one day before Lady's.
So I imagine what happens to my EDD a day before yours may be the same update for you to expect.
@Lady @JT8427
I'm in Houston too. Seriously there something is up with Houston area delivery/delay? It seems like many from other regions ordered way after us and got VIN or delivery already??

OD: 1/13/2023 @ 10AM (everything completed by then)
Current EDD: Feb 18 - March 3 (this is latest after numerous changes)
Still no VIN...

Question for those who have submitted a trade in. Has anyone’s 30 day window expired and if so, what’s the process there? Do we just resubmit the trade in details and wait for an updated offer?

I got my trade in offer on 1/28, but my updated delivery is last week of March, so my offer will be long expired by then.