Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is waiting for a LR MY MSM?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 6/24 ( All Black/5 seats/Gemini/Tow)
Today's EDD: 8/30-9/15

The dates were little better at the start of this week, EDD is hopeless, I know :p

We are lucky, we are still working from home, hopefully till the kid's school opens in mid August, we got two ice cars, absolutely not in a hurry and there are people with orders from Feb/March, it is too early for me to be on the edge.

My wife is cool, least bothered but I got this superior purchase anxiety, specially when I don't know when my orders get delivered, be it new phone, computer even things like shoes and imagine what that could be when it comes to Model Y. Good that I ordered wall charger(already delivered), mud flaps(on the way), set of 3dx floor mats(not yet shipped), saved myself from anxiety later.

I have stopped checking or refreshing the Tesla account, instead I check this forum at least 3-4 times a day, it keeps me grounded and hopeful. It's like we root for athletes we never met, watch them compete, win, loose, whenever I see a fellow member here gets VIN assigned, takes delivery, it makes me so happy.

Reactions: RatsFPV and LSJR
MYLR | MSM | Black | 5 seat | ordered 5/31
  • initial EDD 2 weeks
  • bouncing around September
  • website EDD July 29 - Aug 18 as of now.
  • Got the "official" Tesla email from my delivery location today showing "early September".
  • still waiting on a VIN

Reactions: LSJR
MYLR | MSM | Black | 5 seat | ordered 5/31
  • initial EDD 2 weeks
  • bouncing around September
  • website EDD July 29 - Aug 18 as of now.
  • Got the "official" Tesla email from my delivery location today showing "early September".
  • still waiting on a VIN
We have the same ORDER DATE! But I think I'm screwed being on the West Coast. Hearing the cars go East first. Congrats!

Ordered 5/10. Current EDD is 7/29-8/11 it was 7/28 an hour ago so just got pushed back a day. I'm pretty well convinced that the EDD doesn't mean anything but it's interesting to track and see.

Seeing Feb/March orders here makes me sad. Hope you all get your cars soon. I'd trade for a black or blue to get it sooner at this point but I don't believe that doing anything will change my fate (for the better anyways).

Reactions: LSJR and Mobyshake
We have the same ORDER DATE! But I think I'm screwed being on the West Coast. Hearing the cars go East first. Congrats!
Hi. My EDD was 7/29 yesterday and today is 8/20. I also got an email from Tesla last night, telling me to expect an early September delivery.

and being on the west coast can actually bode well for you. i've read in these forums where tesla has cancelled east coast vins and assigned them to calif customers because the company could deliver cars quicker and count them as orders as the quarter ends. it could be a rumor but if it's on the internet, it has to be true....

Ordered mine (everything standard except the paint) on 5/23. Current EDD is 8/23-9/13, although I've been receiving several communications lately of different order prep stuff like home delivery and orientation, so I'm foolishly getting my hopes up that it'll be happening soon...