Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Good on you, Robert, for having started the zee map all those months ago.

This part sounds very familiar to many of us:

Separately, a 2009 study (link in Norwegian) found that those with electric vehicles took public transport, walked or cycled only a fraction as much as the general population. Moreover, they drove nearly twice as much as the general population. The same study found that electric-car owners drove more and took public transport less than they did before acquiring the vehicle. Residents of big Norwegian cities are beginning to notice that their bus lanes are often full of cars. Though all sides of the political spectrum have agreed to keep Norway’s incentives in place until the end of 2017, the privilege to drive in bus lanes may be one early casualty.

If they remove the EV tax discounts they will sell a lot less cars in norway... Dont think the state will keep the crazy no-tax rules forever... Its a very special,situation in norway right now due to the very expensive gasoline cars... Tesla cost like a VW passat...

Interesting...I cannot get map to display in Firefox, Chrome, or IE on a PC. My last effort will be Safari on a Mac, when I can get to it.
What is this crap called ZeeMaps? It won't display on any available browser. What's wrong with using Google?

To fix the problem click on "<<" pictogram in the top right corner of the map, doubleclick on any list item after that. Worked for me.