Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This confirmed head and shoulders pattern certainly will attract bears but this stock is not going to be moving up soon due to technicals. It's going to go up regardless of technicals. This is all very short term stuff. I almost can't believe how good the price is to add/leverage this close to mass producing the Model 3. Does anyone here really think TSLA will be trading at less than $400 in 6 months?

One this becomes penny stock near xmas, will bet the farm and make myself 51% holder. Will appoint myself new CEO, forces Ewon to abandon spaceX, boring, and hyperloop, to focus on Tesla only. Will hire Tim Cook as COO. And ride the stock to $1,000 by 2019

I had my suspicions for a while but Keef Wivanef exposed himself once again. Can only contain the madness for so long.

I had my suspicions for a while but Keef Wivanef exposed himself once again. Can only contain the madness for so long.

Wow. I thought I was the only one who thought that. As soon as I saw "Ewon" I clicked Ignore.

Edit: I wonder if he uses "E**n" to track himself, like the way WordPress comment spammers intentionally misspell words to help their tracking. It would lend some credence that he, and others, are paid trolls.

That's where I'm at as well. Trying not to sell too many other positions to fund more TSLA LEAPs though. I find it very easy to end up with too much allocated to TSLA, and it's difficult to correct.

I’ve been burned a few times in the past buying leaps when everyone here was so sure TSLA would be at a certain level at the end of the year.

Be very careful with J18’s. End of the year is very tricky. A couple of times my leaps expired worthless in January, just a week before a big run-up started.

I’ve been burned a few times in the past buying leaps when everyone here was so sure TSLA would be at a certain level at the end of the year.

Be very careful with J18’s. End of the year is very tricky. A couple of times my leaps expired worthless in January, just a week before a big run-up started.
Thanks for the warning. I'm out of J18s, as we are just getting too close to those expiring. But, I am buying some April and June calls. I'm mostly in J19 $300s along with some J19 $400s. I've shifted completely out of stock now.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: MitchJi and D-egg-O
Status
Not open for further replies.