Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.24.6.4 !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed an hour ago and the fix to my software was the sentry mode player was not showing up when pressing the sentry icon on the screen (it just changed from recording to off, no drop down option to view).

just checked and now the viewer is working as intended. Haven’t driven it after to test other things though.

My update is complete. I'll get to try it in a few hours. Bummer on the speed limiter not being improved. My last update seemed to start out good then it did not go through green lights much lately. Maybe they fixed that. Or going through the blinking yellow lights would be welcomed by me.

Just got notification of 2020.24.6.4 update on my car.

I’ve only had 2020.24.6.1 for what a week.

What’s interesting is I don’t see .4 even listed on TeslaScope or TeslaFi yet.

Since I got the second 2020 Model 3 and got FSD on this one I get constant updates. With the other one I only get updates when TeslaFi was at 60-80% of installs. With the exact same config and year of car but with FSD added at time of purchase the updates come much quicker and usually when TeslaFi is 10% or less.

In this case it’s likely just a minor tweak. But I did enjoy getting the stoplight as well as the stoplight without confirmation on green with leader car updates.
Just got my update as well for 2020 M3P

Is this a Beta user push or should everyone be expecting it soon? I did select Advanced on the update setting but haven’t seen anything come through. Only had the car for a week so that may have some bearing on it. Currently on the 2020.20.12 version.

Is this a Beta user push or should everyone be expecting it soon? I did select Advanced on the update setting but haven’t seen anything come through. Only had the car for a week so that may have some bearing on it. Currently on the 2020.20.12 version.
I'm on the same boat. Today completes a week with the car which is on the same version as yours. I look for updates every day but nothing yet :(

I installed an hour ago and the fix to my software was the sentry mode player was not showing up when pressing the sentry icon on the screen (it just changed from recording to off, no drop down option to view).

just checked and now the viewer is working as intended. Haven’t driven it after to test other things though.
That’s good news, hoping mine will work again after this patch.

Fred

I'm on the same boat. Today completes a week with the car which is on the same version as yours. I look for updates every day but nothing yet :(

For brand new cars your updates will vary for the first few weeks. You may receive something right away or not. Updates roll out by region and vehicle model. There is no way to force an update btw

It's not Beta, I just got it a few minutes ago. You'll get it soon. For me, the times vary; sometimes it's early, others later (week or more).