Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thanks !

If I understand this correctly, the likely candidate is Glovis Cosmos en route to zeebrugge and then potentially southampton or the Glovis Challenge, which may or may not be going to zeebrugge and is still loading. I was vin matched end of last week, so hopefully its the cosmos.
Going off the unwritten rules, more a spotted pattern, if you're already VIN matched it might be sooner than that boat? Assuming there is one.

EDIT: There isn't, so Cosmos is your best bet..

thanks !

If I understand this correctly, the likely candidate is Glovis Cosmos en route to zeebrugge and then potentially southampton or the Glovis Challenge, which may or may not be going to zeebrugge and is still loading. I was vin matched end of last week, so hopefully its the cosmos.
The Glovis Cosmos may not go to Southampton. In the past, the ships generally unload in Zeebrugge and the cars are loaded on to another ship for the transit to Southampton.

There is a ship every week for the next 5 weeks or so. Don't get a downer just because someone hasn't seen any this week. Some folk waited years for their Model 3!

it's fine, I only ordered 8 weeks ago which is well within order times for other new cars, who knows what Tesla have in their stocks/allocations processes, nobody can really predict it so it's a case of waiting. Just frustrating having sold my nice comfy car before christmas as got a buyer, but it's pretty much first world problems rather than a downer ..... :)

The Glovis Cosmos may not go to Southampton. In the past, the ships generally unload in Zeebrugge and the cars are loaded on to another ship for the transit to Southampton.
If we have been vin matched, does that mean the car is on a ship already on its way?
Had a vin since Monday so assuming end of Feb/March is a realistic delivery if that’s the case.
I think typically people get VIN matched around the time the boat is passing through the Panama canal.

Reactions: WhiteMoon
I would take with a pinch of salt what people are reporting to be on the dock. No rhd, and no white interiors. From what I’ve seen the place looks enormous with thousands of cars which seem to be brought in daily.
Therefore if they are wondering about the dock, which I don’t think they are, very difficult to tell what’s there.
Must be a bit of shock for sailors to come from San Francisco to Europe, quite the weather change I would imagine.