Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MORNING CARA satellite position:
Lat: 30.63228
Lon: -54.2927
Speed/course: 17kn / 49deg
Received: 27 Feb 14:19 UTC
morning-cara-27feb.jpg

Interesting one. My car M3 LR is on the Grand Mark. Leased through Leaseplan. Tesla emailed to confirm connection of my RN number to my email address. If I go to my tesla.com account I still don't see the car. However I now have full access to the app! When I log in it attempts to connect with the car! It also shows summon! Thought I might just summon now and see if I can beat the ship!

Todays shipping update!

"Car is currently in Zebrugge - We are anticipating a Mid-March Collection. We will notify as soon as we get a date.
Kind Regards,
TJ
Tharaka Jayawardana | Enterprise Operations | Tesla UK & Ireland"

If it came off the Iowa just over a week ago, I assume it now is sitting in Zebrugge waiting to get loaded onto another boat to Southampton or something like that?

Todays shipping update!

"Car is currently in Zebrugge - We are anticipating a Mid-March Collection. We will notify as soon as we get a date.
Kind Regards,
TJ

If it came off the Iowa just over a week ago, I assume it now is sitting in Zebrugge waiting to get loaded onto another boat to Southampton or something like that?
Is G4SSV your amateur call sign.. Barry G4SEJ ?

Haha on that basis, mine for collection the following day there too, though not the same VIN, thankfully.

It’s not the same vin haha thank god.
I just called Tesla and my car is getting to Stockport on the 3rd. They just gave me my reg as well for insurance purposes MV20

Just paid my deposit as well haha that wasn’t nice

They said more people are coming on the 4th at 2pm and we are watching a video and walking around the showroom cars together as a group.

then we all go to our own cars, if we have any issues we have to put it through our app and raise a ticket.

I hope my suspension is fine from the waves haha

fingers crossed she’s not been weathered already haha

Not long now guys ⚡

Todays shipping update!

Kind Regards,
TJ

No. It's probably in Tilburg

It’s not the same vin haha thank god.
I just called Tesla and my car is getting to Stockport on the 3rd. They just gave me my reg as well for insurance purposes MV20

Just paid my deposit as well haha that wasn’t nice

They said more people are coming on the 4th at 2pm and we are watching a video and walking around the showroom cars together as a group.

then we all go to our own cars, if we have any issues we have to put it through our app and raise a ticket.

I hope my suspension is fine from the waves haha

fingers crossed she’s not been weathered already haha

Not long now guys ⚡

Shipping Movements 2020 haha

Found it I think! I am hoping it is on one of those although "no car matched" and its a lease so can't even check my account for hidden VIN.

Now looking to find the boats on these spreadsheets.
The mafadi loaded yesterday and left Houston last night. I think the Montana is the last S/X ship for the quarter due out on
View attachment 515747 update on MORNING CARA before my satellite subscription ends
Dont suppose you can see where the Maersk Ohio is?