Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It also shows a new addition to the schedule - GRAND AURORA due on 30 Oct.
I was very hopeful that she would appear, she was on my shortlist, and moreover she will arrive a few days earlier than I originally expected. At the moment I can't say where she is likely to be headed but I have found nothing to suggest it will be EU. I emphasise, at the moment, since there have been major changes to European RoRo schedules in the past week and it takes a little while for changes to port bookings to perculate down.
Another snippet - RCC ANTWERP will continue loading until at least Monday.
Ah - looks like you mention Aurora too a while back - still on the cards?

RCC ANTWERP continues to make good progress towards the Panama Canal.
At midday Z her position was N11.6 W91.1 which is about 140nm SW of El Salvador.
She continues to maintain 16 kts and is on schedule to arrive at the Panama Canal anchorage on Thursday evening.
The weather remains typically tropical with occasionally heavy showers with the possibility of encountering an isolated thunderstorm. Temperatures remain around 27C but the humidity has increased to around 90%.

Just a reminder that the RCC ANTWERP competition will close when the ship enters the Panama Canal - so don’t delay, enter now!

RCC ANTWERP Pacific.png

GRAND DOLPHIN departed Pier 80 to Hong Kong last night. This is probably just the 1st stop of a multi-leg drop-off voyage. She may well visit China, Taiwan and Korea as well.

TRITON ACE is currently loading alongside Pier 80. She will be heading for Zeebrugge. I have her pencilled in to arrive in Zeebrugge around 20 Nov.

GRAND AURORA wil be the next to arrive at Pier 80. She is due to arrive alongside on Friday. I don't think she will be coming over to Europe.

TOSCANA departed from Shanghai yesterday, a few hours earlier than expected. Her ETA for Zeebrugge is 27 Nov.

We need to keep an eye out for more cars assembling at the docks for a possible 2nd European shipment on TANNHAUSER which arrives in Shanghai on 2 Nov. I don’t expect to see a 3rd shipment from China this quarter but a 2nd shipment is quite possible…..

I wouldn’t be so sure that RCC ANTWERP has right hand drive LR M3’s on board. I ordered x2 on 18th September and just received this email from the leasing company 5 minutes ago:

“Note Type: Dealer Update

Note Text:
Tesla have advised they are awaiting your order to be matched. They expect this to be a December delivery, we will keep you updated with any further news.”

I received RN numbers for each car within 7 days of ordering so the leasing company didn’t hang around either.

I wouldn’t be so sure that RCC ANTWERP has right hand drive LR M3’s on board. I ordered x2 on 18th September and just received this email from the leasing company 5 minutes ago:

Note Text:
Tesla have advised they are awaiting your order to be matched. They expect this to be a December delivery, we will keep you updated with any further news.”

I received RN numbers for each car within 7 days of ordering so the leasing company didn’t hang around either.
Looking at Tesla's UK inventory page currently full of SR+ models, this could perhaps suggest that the LRs are shipping on the Triton Ace. But who really knows for sure?

Note Text:

I rang today for an update and was told the car is on a boat arriving in EU in the second week of November. Which coincides perfectly with ANTWERP and this threads updates.

Reactions: OllieDann
I ordered my Model 3 LR via lease company on 12th October. Lease company were useless and said they were too busy to help me with respect to pick up date so I contacted Tesla UK. They told me car was the 2021 version and would arrive in the UK middle of November. This would suggest its on the RCC ANTWERP

I ordered my Model 3 LR via lease company on 12th October. Lease company were useless and said they were too busy to help me with respect to pick up date so I contacted Tesla UK. They told me car was the 2021 version and would arrive in the UK middle of November. This would suggest its on the RCC ANTWERP

That’s what I was told by Tesla when I called them last week too, but the lease company have since said Tesla are saying otherwise.

Note Text:

I have spoken with Tesla this morning, as we all know they said they are receiving their first vessel mid November, meaning UK deliveries will be late Nov / early Dec from that vessel.

They also said more shipments are expected and that all orders will be fulfilled in Q4 and worst case scenario deliveries will be received early December.

Reactions: Fluffy_007