Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y Custom Order Wait Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR Ordered Jan 25th, White, black seats etc.. all standard. Still Feb-Mar.
Question - how late can you wait to cancel? If they push it back to late Mar - April could I wait to see if Tax credit changes and then cancel?

Does Tesla make updates to EDD or assigning VIN on weekends?
Yep. They just changed mine this morning and bumped it a month; it now Feb 06 - March 06. I ordered on 1/14 and if delivery is in March Tesla made my decision really easy on whether I accept delivery. It could a blessing disguise as the our elite leaders may announce a better tax cut starting in March

Reactions: WetzelPretzel
With the recent price drop and tax credit eligibility I am seriously considering ordering a model y, color blue, 19” wheels. Does anyone know the approximate current wait time for delivery if an order is placed now? I would also welcome any information on the Tesla delivery process as it is a bit unclear to me. I am in Kentucky where I do not believe Tesla has a store location.

I have ordered On last Monday and it says will be in Feb March 2023 no exact date. Customer service cartoons say wait and watch.
My friend did same Y with standard options 1 her before me and he got the date between March 11 and 31st. 2023.
At this time Tesla is trying to take order with that 250$ non refundable. So I would not book unless you get firm date.

My friend did same Y with standard options 1 her before me and he got the date between March 11 and 31st. 2023.
At this time Tesla is trying to take order with that 250$ non refundable. So I would not book unless you get firm date

Fingers crossed for my 7500, still showing 2/8-3/8
Coal country boy has spoken, and he wants to take our money....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230128_105905_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128_105905_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 134