Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

60D Order/Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lets All post our string code to compare here mine:

Ordered June 7th, Confirmed 14th, Vin 123XX, DS is Saying Car going into production by 8-15, 7 days to build (21st), and 3 week to transport (9-14). Then About 5 Days for inspection and details. So my string of code sound to be right on point. Anyone else having this coincidence. (sorry for the large text :)

date_dropdown" class="form-select"><option value="2016-09-19|first-available">First Available</option><option value="2016-09-19">Late September</option><option value="2016-10-01">October</option><option value="2016-11-01">November</option><option value="2016-12-01">December</option><option value="2017-01-01">January, 2017</option><option value="2017-02-01">February, 2017</option></select>

Here's String of Code, is yours the same?

name="date_dropdown" class="form-select"><option value="2016-09-19|first-available">First Available</option><option value="2016-09-19">Late September</option><option value="2016-10-01">October</option><option value="2016-11-01">November</option><option value="2016-12-01">December</option><option value="2017-01-01">January, 2017</option><option value="2017-02-01">February, 2017</option></select></span>

Yep, that's what mine looks like... Others on the forum have said that the information doesn't really mean anything, but to me it says that we can expect delivery around September 19, which sounds good to me!

Lets All post our string code to compare here mine:

Ordered June 7th, Confirmed 14th, Vin 123XX, DS is Saying Car going into production by 8-15, 7 days to build (21st), and 3 week to transport (9-14). Then About 5 Days for inspection and details. So my string of code sound to be right on point. Anyone else having this coincidence. (sorry for the large text :)

date_dropdown" class="form-select"><option value="2016-09-19|first-available">First Available</option><option value="2016-09-19">Late September</option><option value="2016-10-01">October</option><option value="2016-11-01">November</option><option value="2016-12-01">December</option><option value="2017-01-01">January, 2017</option><option value="2017-02-01">February, 2017</option></select>

WOW, that's great that you have a DS that gave you that much info... Mine is so... uh... not willing to pinpoint anything...
So glad I ran to this forum when searching for owner reviews for Model X. Ordered 60D on 15th Jul, confirmed 23rd Jul, VIN 5YJXCxxxxxx email received on 9th Aug. DS mentioned a late Sep delivery. Can't wait !

@Xrider When looking at your VIN, look at your last five numbers, and list the first three of the five last, with an XX. For instance, mine is 166XX (where XX are the two last numbers. Not sure why no one posts that, but since no one else has, I haven't.) This is your sequence number and give you some clue as to where you are in the queue. It doesn't mean that exactly, as there are other things that can impact that, but it helps to know when others with the same sequence are getting theirs.

I expect mine in mid- to late- September.

The first part of the VIN you listed merely means:
5YJ - Manufacturer code for a Tesla
X - Vehicle Descriptor (yours is an X, if it was a model S, it would be an S.
Positions 6-8 are vehicle identifiers dealing with the various selected options on the car.
Characters in position 13-17 is the production sequence (last five of the VIN)

WOW, that's great that you have a DS that gave you that much info... Mine is so... uh... not willing to pinpoint anything...

@BobCio I didn't get all that info from my DS, I been researching for 2 month, calling Tesla and talking to difference reprensatives and getting bit and pieces from everywhere I can. My DS answers me after 24-48 I send him an email. I think he answers me fairly quickly because if he doesn't I just drive my prius down to the store and walk thru the employee only door and be like yoooo wa sup bro? haha (true story)

I HATE PAINT!!! I don't want to watch it wet or dry!!!!

is the SEPTEMBER YET????

@Xrider When looking at your VIN, look at your last five numbers, and list the first three of the five last, with an XX. For instance, mine is 166XX (where XX are the two last numbers. Not sure why no one posts that, but since no one else has, I haven't.) This is your sequence number and give you some clue as to where you are in the queue. It doesn't mean that exactly, as there are other things that can impact that, but it helps to know when others with the same sequence are getting theirs.

I expect mine in mid- to late- September.

The first part of the VIN you listed merely means:
5YJ - Manufacturer code for a Tesla
X - Vehicle Descriptor (yours is an X, if it was a model S, it would be an S.
Positions 6-8 are vehicle identifiers dealing with the various selected options on the car.
Characters in position 13-17 is the production sequence (last five of the VIN)
Hmm - didn't know that! So the last digits of my VIN are 154XX. DS still says late Sep delivery !