Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

60D Order/Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called the sales guy who helped me withthe test drive and asked him about cancelling an option on my order. He looked into it and said the car is already in production half way through and could not make any changes. I was surprised because my expected delivery is late September or early October. He said the car should be available for delivery by second or third week of September. My vin is 170** ordered andconfirmed 8/6. I don't know if I have to belivehim

Wow, congrats, and sorry about not being able to make the change. My VIN is 166xx, but still haven't heard if it's in production yet... I need to call and ask to change something... let me see... hmmm. Mine is a 6 seat and I'm in Northern California - outside of Sacramento. What part are you in?

V123XX

Car completed production 3 days ago. DS is saying there a 10 percent chance I get it by the 17th. Called Tesla Support they said between spetember 19th and the 3rd of October.

Car being shipped to Florida.

Anyone else in FL received their car? How long does it take to ship?

When do most people receive their VIN #s after placing order deposit down? (assuming no changes were made to the original order)
(I placed my order/deposit Aug. 4th.)

I also noticed they removed their "Delivery estimate" in the Design Studio after the latest announcement/website update.

When do most people receive their VIN #s after placing order deposit down? (assuming no changes were made to the original order)
(I placed my order/deposit Aug. 4th.)

I also noticed they removed their "Delivery estimate" in the Design Studio after the latest announcement/website update.
Some received right after order is confirmed (7 days after placing order). Others receive it at a later date. I got mine like 3 weeks after confirmation. Have not figured out the logic behind it.