Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any risks ordering inventory cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So jealous of all you guys getting these inventory discounts. There were no such discounts when I bought my Tesla last year. To think a Model 3 SR was $48k this time last year and is practically $28k now… I may have to impulse buy one this year to make up for it …

I just jumped on an inventory Model 3 also. The deal cant be beat. Referred myself also. I wonder how long it takes to get the delivery call.
Ordered Model 3 on the 17th picked up on the 22nd. I referred myself as well but only received 3500 loyalty credits no other credits are currently shown in the app. Still waiting on the three months of unlimited Supercharging to show up in the app. Let us know if you get more than 3500 loyalty credits.

Reactions: T3SLAROD
IMG_2440.jpeg

Forgot about the mandatory pic

We're taking delivery in 3 hours on a new Inventory M3 which we ordered 8 days ago. As others have said, Tesla built a lot of M3's and now they need to unload them. $2470 taken off list price before loyalty discount and state and federal EV tax credits makes a new M3 available for under $28K. Photo coming.

Reactions: king.cong.1119
We're taking delivery in 3 hours on a new Inventory M3 which we ordered 8 days ago. As others have said, Tesla built a lot of M3's and now they need to unload them. $2470 taken off list price before loyalty discount and state and federal EV tax credits makes a new M3 available for under $28K. Photo coming.
I mentioned in another thread, if anybody is placing an order with a discount, make sure you immediately download the order agreement showing this. Because if for whatever reason, later that discount is no longer tagged with your car, it will give you the ability to prove that you are supposed to have it (as certain actions cause order agreements to get regenerated on the fly and potentially negate your deal).

Reactions: 355rockit
good luck with the delivery, I also have mine delivered today.

Reactions: BioSci