Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any US Model 3 Performance deliveries in 2019?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For all of you getting M3P+ models delivered by EOM, please post on this thread if you received your car with or without rear spoiler/performance badge. Many of us have been waiting for six months for our due bills to be completed...no status yet here in Southern California.

White/White, account was updated with Delivery for March 31st. No VIN yet.. I thought we usually received the VIN first and then the delivery date assigned. I am not holding my breath.
I'm optimistic given their EOQ delivery push.

Total assumption here but my uneducated guess is they have scheduled production runs of the various configurations and are deriving delivery dates from that, but maybe haven't assigned VINs to the production runs yet.

How do you like the badge? Care to share a photo?

I like it ok, but I would rather have a Model 3 badge on the left to balance it out (like Model S & X) or not have it at all.

Here's what it looks like:

IMG_5035.jpg

I ordered a white/white Performance on the 6th of this month, so about two and a half weeks ago. I received a "confirmed" delivery text and email for the 15th but it was at the nearest service center, about 3 hours away (also, no VIN was assigned to my account). I contacted Tesla reiterating that I wanted home delivery (I had previously spoken to people and sent emails about this also) and was told to ignore the delivery date. The date was changed to midnight on the 20th, without any further communication. Still no VIN and now my account shows "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date." This wait is by far the hardest part, aside from choosing the color! I've been reconsidering my choice a few times, but I think I'm pretty set on the white/white combo.