Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't say if they are or not for the S.

I just wish they still had they ventilated seats on the X but I'm good without them.

The ventilated seats on my 2016 X never did anything noticeable, which I understand was typical because they don't cool at all, just circulate.

I'm told the seats on newer performance models were tied in to the AC and more effective, but honestly I think being able to precondition makes the seats much less important.

I heard the refreshed "raven" does not have the ventilated seats, nor carbon interior for performance X/S

at least that non-carbon, non-ventilate for performance version feature was shown on the tesla ordering page,
I have this p100dL order from early March this year, still I have not taken the delivery yet, during this nearly 3month waiting time, I had experienced price modification for a few times, and one time refresh for the drivetrain.
Now the car is at the port in my country, and hopefully doing the custom clearance thing.

fingers crossed to the car, hoping that is a raven refreshed model, and ventilated seats, carbon option still in it.

I heard the refreshed "raven" does not have the ventilated seats, nor carbon interior for performance X/S

That's what the ordering page showed after the update, certainly. That's probably what we'll get, but who knows with Tesla?

If the Performance version actually works better, it'd be nice to have, though as I said above, preconditioning makes it less important.

That's what the ordering page showed after the update, certainly. That's probably what we'll get, but who knows with Tesla?

If the Performance version actually works better, it'd be nice to have, though as I said above, preconditioning makes it less important.

I won't believe what's in the car until I see it for myself. Ventilated seats seem kinda dumb, I hope I don't get them. The perforations just catch dirt and are impossible to clean.

Reactions: TexasRat
It's D Day! Car should be here in a few hours! Will post pics and thoughts later.

PointlessResponsibleAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Looking forward to the pics as well as your initial thoughts. I imagine you've said prior but I've missed it--what config are you coming from? If it's another X I'd like to hear your thoughts on the new vs old suspension.

PointlessResponsibleAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Looking forward to the pics as well as your initial thoughts. I imagine you've said prior but I've missed it--what config are you coming from? If it's another X I'd like to hear your thoughts on the new vs old suspension.

Coming from a 2016 post refresh AP1 Model S 90D.

I ordered a Long Range 'Raven' Model X, Midnight Silver, with the 22" onyx black rims, and FSD.

I did an overnight test drive with a pre-Raven Model X in March and was already impressed. Hoping this tops even that experience with the new suspension.

Reactions: Nrazar and Zaxxon
I believe it takes a few thousand miles for acceleration shudder symptoms to present. Nonetheless, I'm (naively?) optimistic that the Raven update finally addresses this, given the simultaneous appearance of new part numbers for the front half shafts.

I had read reports that new half shafts had previously been introduced for S/X to address the ride height induced wear on the CV joints.

New half shaft part numbers on Raven are likely due to the new drive unit (mating flange/ spline/ and or length) and hub bearings (flange/ spine).

Also, weren't the rear shafts the ones taking the brunt of the wear?