Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried the call number thing, got my 'local' service center, and they had no additional info for me, if I don't have a VIN.

OK, so some people have gotten delivery dates for the 255. Thanks!

Did you fail to fail to enter your zip code? Leave that prompt blank and just wait. That should avoid you getting transferred to the knowledge black hole your local service center.

My X (picked up last Sat) also came with 2019.15.102. Have not yet received an update.

• Informative
Reactions: SabrToothSqrl
But there's a thread floating around about some more recent builds with AP2.5, so there's room for doubt.
Which is why I said "If you believe Elon"

The only odd thing I have heard was an erroneous Model 3 thread, can't remember exactly where, that said some cars that did NOT order FSD were being shipped with 2.5 and those ordered WITH FSD were shipped with 3.0. Also hearsay. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just got my MX delivered yesterday at the Costa Mesa SC. Beautiful car. Couple of items was placed on the due bill. 1)scratch on one of the window 2) vinyl/rubber seal was slightly ripped. Other than that it was awesome. I came home and poking around the car a bit more. I noticed under the big screen there is no cover. Should there be a cover or is this normal?
MX.jpg

Just got my MX delivered yesterday at the Costa Mesa SC. Beautiful car. Couple of items was placed on the due bill. 1)scratch on one of the window 2) vinyl/rubber seal was slightly ripped. Other than that it was awesome. I came home and poking around the car a bit more. I noticed under the big screen there is no cover. Should there be a cover or is this normal?

My 2018 one has cover and a compartment to store my sunglasses under the big screen.

Just got my MX delivered yesterday at the Costa Mesa SC. Beautiful car. Couple of items was placed on the due bill. 1)scratch on one of the window 2) vinyl/rubber seal was slightly ripped. Other than that it was awesome. I came home and poking around the car a bit more. I noticed under the big screen there is no cover. Should there be a cover or is this normal? View attachment 418815

Not normal. HQ forgot to install it or it fell off in transit.

Just got my MX delivered yesterday at the Costa Mesa SC. Beautiful car. Couple of items was placed on the due bill. 1)scratch on one of the window 2) vinyl/rubber seal was slightly ripped. Other than that it was awesome. I came home and poking around the car a bit more. I noticed under the big screen there is no cover. Should there be a cover or is this normal? View attachment 418815

The secret to Tesla's Raven range increase through weight reduction has been revealed.

For those who recently received their MX, how long did it take for your MX to complete Calibration. I've been driving around and coming on to about 100 miles, it still says "Calibration in Progress". My blindspot detection is nonexistence. The car is currently on version 2019.15.102.

Thanks

For those who recently received their MX, how long did it take your MX to complete Calibration. I've been driving around and coming on to about 100 miles, it still says "Calibration in Progress". My blindspot detection is nonexistence. The car is currently on version 2019.15.102.

Thanks

Whatever joyriding they did to get up to 43 miles apparently took care of it on mine - I had TACC and AP immediately when I first got in the car (*still* don't have FSD after a few calls to service, even though I paid for it up front. :( )

• Helpful
Reactions: Logie
For those who recently received their MX, how long did it take for your MX to complete Calibration. I've been driving around and coming on to about 100 miles, it still says "Calibration in Progress". My blindspot detection is nonexistence. The car is currently on version 2019.15.102.

Have you setup WiFi yet? (That might get it to update to a newer version that might calibrate better.)

Otherwise it could be a camera/alignment issue.

• Helpful

Thanks

Mine had 8 miles at pickup, and it was done calibrating before 20 total miles.

Thanks

Mine took a little over 100 miles. Highway travel is best.

Also, people that have wrapped cars have had issues with Calibration.