Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Upgradeability is one thing. I'm just exploring realistic expectation on what is available and on offer from each of the players. With Tesla there is often a quite a bit of wishful thinking related to the software update potential. After three years driving Teslas, I'm not quite convinced it is always warrated. If anything, the software updates have mostly left us wanting...

I'll grant you, AP1 was a very big exception to this rule. Tesla and MobilEye really complemented each other.
. Yes indeed can’t wait to see when the other players compete with the 2013 version of model s.

Reactions: WarpedOne
Yes indeed can’t wait to see when the other players compete with the 2013 version of model s.

Unfortunately those "other players" include the 2017 version of Model S. :D

AP1 was/is a great achievement. I've been very consistent in my praise.

(Other things in the 7.0/8.0 upgrade era, not so much. I still miss 6.2 in some ways.)

@buttershrimp don't mind the haters, keep posting your videos whereever you like IMO. They are informative and fun.

Dear fellow thread members, I apologize for forcing myself upon all of you without your consent. This past shrimpy behavior is not indicative of who I am now, for I am now a much butter shrimp. I've requested an investigation into my past posting behavior.

No Tesla should have to endure the humiliation of being filmed by an owner with tiny shrimpy hands. It is for these reasons that I will resign from this thread, and go create a new thread. My hope is that you all will attend, even @scottf200, who truly dislikes everything about this shrimp.

Perhaps one should consider this thought. Not everyone reads multiple threads. What if I've not read those other posts where the offending video resides? Links to the original post is a PIA (I hate them). So easy to just not watch it if you've already seen it. If it's pertinent, post it.

Perhaps one should consider this thought. Not everyone reads multiple threads. What if I've not read those other posts where the offending video resides? Links to the original post is a PIA (I hate them). So easy to just not watch it if you've already seen it. If it's pertinent, post it.

What a dilemma.... post on multiple threads and be hated by 1% to 95% of TMCers, or accept the harsh reality that if I am to succeed in my nerdeavor, I must accept being called tacky by Perez Hilton on TMZ.

Screw it! I'm going to go with the Perez Hilton option. I'm going to keep groping across TMC threads like Roy Moore at a Grand Opening of Hot Topic Store at the Alabama Strip Mall!

Indeed.

I think important content can easily have 2-3 posts around a forum. I've never considered that a problem in itself. I know many forums do consider it a problem, but my opinion is different. I consider missing important content much more harmful and sometimes repetition helps avoid that.

Reactions: Pale_Rider