Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple Music integration…

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which is different to Apple Music integration in the car, which is what this thread relates to.
Our 2014 bmw I3 has and other cars ive had way before also had apple music via btooth in this aspect. Formerly known as iPod control. The UI is very nice and wholesome unlike what we currently get over btooth with tesla thats for sure...just saying.

It's only a side issue for apple music integration though..

It's possible Tesla may pull it now Elon has declared war on Apple.. but since it's never been officially announced we'll not know that until it doesn't happen.

For the moment, or at least until the next Twitter tantrum (a twantrum?) there’s a ceasefire…

Got him an invite to Apple Parc, didn’t it?

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

which he could have had discretly. or do you think the CEO of Twitter, Tesla, SpaceX can't get a meeting with the CEO of Apple?
The bottom line is that he made up some nonsense about being banned from the Apple store and Tim Cook took the high ground to calm the nerves of the child having a public multibillion tantrum.

Just imagine the zen chill out composure of Cook while this guy was having a go at his paranoia?

I'm sorry - I used to admire Musk, but he's let down so many.

which he could have had discretly. or do you think the CEO of Twitter, Tesla, SpaceX can't get a meeting with the CEO of Apple?
The bottom line is that he made up some nonsense about being banned from the Apple store and Tim Cook took the high ground to calm the nerves of the child having a public multibillion tantrum.

Just imagine the zen chill out composure of Cook while this guy was having a go at his paranoia?

I'm sorry - I used to admire Musk, but he's let down so many.
It was widely reported Cook ghosted Musk when he tried to have a meeting with him a few, short years ago. Granted, Tesla wasn’t in as strong a position as it is now, but there is still history there.

I don’t agree with some of Musk’s behaviour, however it has made him ridiculously successful.

• Disagree
Reactions: Scott7
It was widely reported Cook ghosted Musk when he tried to have a meeting with him a few, short years ago. Granted, Tesla wasn’t in as strong a position as it is now, but there is still history there.

I don’t agree with some of Musk’s behaviour, however it has made him ridiculously successful.

CEOs don't ghost. CEOs of multibillion / trillion dollar companies even less so.
But a CEO is perfectly allowed to decline an invite if it's not in his best interest. And that's why companies have other CxO, VPs, Directors, etc who can liaise with their counterparts in the other company and escalate to the CEO for them to reconsider their position.

Sorry, but Musk is a royal A-hole and he feels entitled to have his way no matter what.

Reactions: Scott7

CEOs don't ghost. CEOs of multibillion / trillion dollar companies even less so.
But a CEO is perfectly allowed to decline an invite if it's not in his best interest. And that's why companies have other CxO, VPs, Directors, etc who can liaise with their counterparts in the other company and escalate to the CEO for them to reconsider their position.

You appear to have changed your position from the first comment to the next. First you suggest there’s no reason he can’t get a meeting, and then state Cook is allowed to decline.
However, I digress.

Yes, Musk is a man-child and I do agree he should deal with things in a more mature manner. However, I go back to my point that he gets sh*t done, whether we agree with his methods, or not.

Reactions: JupiterMan