Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7122.jpeg

One day there will be some numbers up the top of that page

I read somewhere earlier that M3 Highland comes with standard floor mats included.. Can anyone verify this claim? Tesla SA yesterday said she wasn’t sure and also isn’t aware when highland specific accessories will be available online.

Looking at doing an accessories purchase soon (at least the mobile charger) so they can sit on the shelf and collect dust until Jan - Mar 24.

I read somewhere earlier that M3 Highland comes with standard floor mats included.. Can anyone verify this claim? Tesla SA yesterday said she wasn’t sure and also isn’t aware when highland specific accessories will be available online.

Looking at doing an accessories purchase soon (at least the mobile charger) so they can sit on the shelf and collect dust until Jan - Mar 24.
The reviews I've seen had said they were included, but generally most don't rate them very highly. I'm going to wait till I get mine and then make up my mind, also want to wait till I see Highland specific aftermarket ones just in case.

The reviews I've seen had said they were included, but generally most don't rate them very highly. I'm going to wait till I get mine and then make up my mind, also want to wait till I see Highland specific aftermarket ones just in case.
I have the 2023 ones in a box at home waiting so I’ll let you know if they fit if you like.

The mobile charger will be good to buy now, ive got one somewhere too.
Some sites are starting to list 2024 highland specific accessories, but im not sure how they know yet if they dont have one.
Maybe the same way that companies have phone cases and screen protectors for sale the same day the phones are released, not sure...

Interesting to note that they list the M3 2017-2023 and the NEW M3 2024 (Highland) mats separately - as if they are not cross-compatible.