Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah i was logged in on another tab.
The formatting was all different and only half of it was appearing. I refreshed aa few times and now its back, i dont think anything has changed. It might have just been a glitch in the matrix.

Some news on M3LR over in the NZ chat, FYI.
Thats awesome, confirms RHD in production and we should see them coming soon. Thanks for asking the question over there too, that was good thinking!

Reactions: DougalVizsla
Seems like demo Highland Model 3s will be in the country next week, because there's a pre-release viewing for TOCA members in a few states.
Thats heaps interesting, my SA was saying that they didnt expect demo units to arrive until the first shipment of deliveries arrives, they were not far off! Probably accurate for Adelaide.

I work near the Adelaide delivery place so will keep an eye out but im assuming it will more likely be VIC/NSW/QLD.

Thats heaps interesting, my SA was saying that they didnt expect demo units to arrive until the first shipment of deliveries arrives, they were not far off! Probably accurate for Adelaide.

I work near the Adelaide delivery place so will keep an eye out but im assuming it will more likely be VIC/NSW/QLD.
Unless its a TOCA's Miracle

Anyone else remember this song?

• Funny
Reactions: Cocoboy and edy80y
Noticed ABRP now has 2024 models

IMG_7106.jpeg

IMG_7107.jpeg