Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
which carrier site are you using?
These are the two I've been using:

I was using Free AIS Ship Tracker - VesselFinder but they've locked a lot of stuff down now.

If you go to the heystack one I posted above you can then click on the links to the marinetraffic location and information
I would say you can't track it anymore, not without satellite tracking and all the tracking sites charge extra for that. I think position updates become available whenever it is near land. Supposed to be arriving in Taiwan today I think.

Reactions: PcS000 and dronus
Sometimes I see pictures or video of the Model 3 in Ultra Red and I am underwhelmed, and occasionally look at the Stealth Grey and wish I had ordered that. But then sometimes I see one where it looks so gorgeous I get excited again. This is definitely one of those. The way the 18" aeros look with this colour is exactly how I hoped it would do.

Reactions: Jules22 and dronus
Sometimes I see pictures or video of the Model 3 in Ultra Red and I am underwhelmed, and occasionally look at the Stealth Grey and wish I had ordered that. But then sometimes I see one where it looks so gorgeous I get excited again. This is definitely one of those. The way the 18" aeros look with this colour is exactly how I hoped it would do.

I saw a mazda the other day that had an ultra red like paint job :)
Yeah maybe its the ambient light, or if its been ceramic coated etc?

So I was just walking down to the shops to get lunch and when I saw a model 3 coming down the road I couldn’t help but think…
“On that guys screen I am that weird looking animated person”.
Haha.
Waiting is driving me crazy haha

Anyone lucky enough to see the new highland in the flesh next weekend, can you tell me if the white or black interior on the LR is nicer in person?

I have ordered the white but it actually looks like black may be nicer with the Alcantara rather than white fake leather.. 😔
Although not seen in person, the white does look nice but, I opted for black because I'm concerned with the colour of clothes (especially new jeans) transferring to the upholstery.

I don't want to see a blue or black imprint of my legs, ar$e and balls on the drivers seat .

Could always change over as I did :p .. seems like I haven't lost my place in the queue (I hope).

Reactions: dronus
oooooh, I just noticed a new key value appearing within the vehicleList branch today, called "isProfileDeprecated"

1700192039507.png

My stomach is starting to gurgle.