Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I went a bit nuts when I first ordered, then hesitated when it converted to highland and then didn’t learn my lesson and kept going… I think everything has arrived and I’ll just cart stuff until the car gets here.
I'm meant to be going over to country Victoria around Xmas so might be one last hurrah for the ice car. Might be easier with petrol vs charging etc but would be nicer to do in the Tesla.

Oh I know the feeling, I was buying everything I could - 70% of it was good the other 30% was utter trash.

I hope the trip goes well and hopefully in a New Model 3!

Reactions: dronus
Not sure if the vent is the same in the Model Y, but my partner dropped her lipstick in our Model Y and we thought nothing of it, thinking we would pick it up after the drive. But of course we forgot about it, and a day later there was a mysterious rattling sound from seemingly somewhere behind the drivers seat. Turns out the lipstick had found its way into the vent, and the little left hand bend deep down meant we couldn’t for the life of us get it back out. Had to book it in to Tesla, quote of $250, but which I negotiated down to $80 as the fellow said he had another customer the week before in a Model 3 with the same issue and couldn’t charge us the full amount…

so if the vent under the seat is the same, I’ll be getting one of these for the M3.
it's lucky I only wear lipstick around the house.

Surely someone gets a vin this week
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 10.30.44.png