Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beluga Ace has left Port Kembla and is now headed to Japan. That was a short stay so i'm thinking they didn't have many onboard for unload at PK.

1705193944918.png

Reactions: Tesl3on and dronus
Well to be fair, how would Tesla keep the model 3s out of the hands of the poor ACT/NSW people if they loaded the ship with heaps of them.. of course it had to be near empty 🤷‍♂️

Almost all of the originally assigned ACT vehicles were on this ship (not sure if there were any NSW that got assigned and pulled) so yeah, probably only the few that remained assigned to ACT, while the rest went to new orders/inventory in MEL/ADL

• Helpful
Reactions: dronus and PcS000
Hrmm ok thanks for that, makes sense. In that case either the Adelaide cars from Beluga ACE haven't left Melbourne yet (id imagine it would only be overnight, not sure how many hours a truck driver can drive a day, 2 days at most) or they are going to another holding yard in Adelaide before going to the delivery centre.

Has anyone here in Adelaide got a booking notification yet? My estimated delivery still says 27Jan - 17 Feb but id imagine they would want to be getting as many delivered before the rest of the M3 and MYs get here.

In Adelaide our rego papers get given to us on delivery, we are not in the modern era of electronic rego yet :|
What sort of plates did you go for? Trying to figure out if premium is worth it, does it look much better? and what size/color would go better on a red car.

What are the Adelaidean's opting for? Standard $32. Premium (white on black) $259. premium (black on white): $176

1705196641193.png

What sort of plates did you go for? Trying to figure out if premium is worth it, does it look much better? and what size/color would go better on a red car.

What are the Adelaidean's opting for? Standard $32. Premium (white on black) $259. premium (black on white): $176

View attachment 1008691
I went premium thin white on black i think. Imo would look good on stealth grey

Reactions: Tesl3on and aaron.m