Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, that happened to me (my 3 month + 3 month renewal expired - 2 days before I got my invoice).

The recent approval took < 24hrs once I'd gone through and updated all my information to reapply. The first time took a bit longer, because they wanted more documentation around proof of employment (I'd recently just changed jobs). From memory, the first time approval took about 3 business days.
That's bad luck, invoice couple of days earlier would have got you a very good rate..

Thanks for the info, it's my first time application and it's been 3 business days so was asking if that was normal.. looks like first time they would take little more time..

Reactions: CompleteMuppit
I have recently applied through Macquarie and still in the process of approval. I have been informed by the rep that they can lock in the interest rate @4.99% for 6 months (3 months plus 3 months renewal), if you do not get your car within the 6 months period your Loan approval will be expired and you need to start fresh and reapply submitting all the documents again with the interest rate at that moment.

May I know when did you get your finance approved and how many days did the approval process take ?
The good thing about Macquarie (unsure if the others are the same), when my rate recently changed from 2.99 to 4.99%, the rep rang me and asked for my most recent payslip. He then quickly went through what I'd filled out in the previous application, asking if anything had changed. Nothing had, I didn't need to reapply in full or fill out any paperwork. It was re-approved a couple of business days later. Very simple and quick.