Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received an email from Tesla letting me know that my car will be available for delivery soon and that it isn't too late to access their trade-in services, and that if I have any non-trade-in related questions to contact the Sydney team (I am in Canberra). Apart from thinking this is actually pretty good customer service (IKR) it feels like my car is lurking somewhere. 😅

Click on the Pay banner then show details will give you a drop down with balance to zero and other invoice detail 😬
Yep, that looks good.
1660018011169.png
BTW, we have the same OD, BD and ODD, let's see who receives a delivery appointment SMS first :). Getting kinda desperate now 😬

Guys. I had a question for the people booking their delivery dates.

Can you only book a delivery date once you are in the EDD period or can you book before you enter the EDD period?
My understanding is that Tesla will contact you with a few options for delivery time/date when they know what is possible. This ned not align with any previously offered EDD date range.

I am still waiting. My car probably landed last night in Port Kembla, I do not expect that it could possibly make to Brisbane in time for the early part of the two week delivery window that is still showing on my account page (i.e. this Saturday). Might be surprised.

🤣 I can't figure out how to delete it either.
I think you only get 5 or 10 minutes after you post it to make changes. Maybe one of the mods can delete it for you.

Either that or you'll just have to cancel your order and ask for a new VIN 😄
I totally recommend doing that if you ordered an M3P White/White….

Last edited: