Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning Clara appears to have moved into port right near toyota. It also appears that shipping isn't entirely shut down for exports in Shanghai. No idea whatsoever what that means for us and Tesla shipments but it's nice to see movement is occurring.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220407-143333_Ship Info.jpg
    Screenshot_20220407-143333_Ship Info.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 97
Morning Clara appears to have moved into port right near toyota. It also appears that shipping isn't entirely shut down for exports in Shanghai. No idea whatsoever what that means for us and Tesla shipments but it's nice to see movement is occurring.

Aaand she's now moored. Right at a port generally full of cars being exported.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220407-152231_Ship Info.jpg
    Screenshot_20220407-152231_Ship Info.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20220407-152348_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20220407-152348_Maps.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 56
Just joined the queue! Ordered at 11:30PM last night night (06/04) LR White, Black interior. This will be my second Model 3 as I just sold my SR+.

In no hurry to take delivery as the longer the wait the larger deposit I will have.
Respect. I would find it hard to pull the trigger if the price just went up 4K.

Having said that, it is stil very much worth it. By miles :)

Reactions: banana0692
Respect. I would find it hard to pull the trigger if the price just went up 4K.

Having said that, it is stil very much worth it. By miles :)

On the upside, with a 6-9 month wait, it’s protection against further price rises (and also the opportunity to get any price drops in that time).

This was exactly my thinking, its likely to go up more in the short term and if it goes down then I will also get the price drop. My other option was wait out the current rise and fall but then I'd be without a car until well into 2023 and I already miss my Model 3 very much.

This was exactly my thinking, its likely to go up more in the short term and if it goes down then I will also get the price drop. My other option was wait out the current rise and fall but then I'd be without a car until well into 2023 and I already miss my Model 3 very much.
Looks like prices in the US just went up again. Seems to be the trend. Probably go up again here too.