Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And what do you see?
**holds breath**
**slaps forehead at stupidity of holding breath with so much longer to go**
Still in the CJK anchorage. But it's ETA in Shanghai is the 7th. If it goes to Luchao, it's on.

I have been sleuthing the VIN assignment process. From what i gather, once loaded, a reconciliation is done of cars produced against orders and that's when we see VINs going out. I am hoping this aligns with the "batch of VINs issued very soon" reports we are hearing from SAs and live chat.

Reactions: FlyingKiwi
Still in the CJK anchorage. But it's ETA in Shanghai is the 7th. If it goes to Luchao, it's on.

I have been sleuthing the VIN assignment process. From what i gather, once loaded, a reconciliation is done of cars produced against orders and that's when we see VINs going out. I am hoping this aligns with the "batch of VINs issued very soon" reports we are hearing from SAs and live chat.
Thanks Detective 👍

Reactions: Hoopyfrood
Existing sheet with all that info already..
You need to setup a temporary filter to see the Australian entries, but there's a few of us on there.

Everyone please go and add your order to the list

Ooh, 3 entries from Canberra in there now. All Performance models, all different colours. That's cool

Woh! Turandot Perth delivery now brought forward to June 8 on Toreador. If indeed it is a Tesla boat. Otherwise, Morning Clara shipment still booked to arrive in Perth June 28.
But you failed to mention the Morning Clara is a few days later for the East Coast cities, due to the fact she's still at Kembla now and was scheduled to be in Melbourne today.

Also the later Don Juan sailing 2261 has been taken over by the Morning Crystal and is 5 days later making her unlikely to be a last minute Q2 shipment, doesn't hit Brisbane till the 24th June.

But you failed to mention the Morning Clara is a few days later for the East Coast cities, due to the fact she's still at Kembla now and was scheduled to be in Melbourne today.

Also the later Don Juan sailing 2261 has been taken over by the Morning Crystal and is 5 days later making her unlikely to be a last minute Q2 shipment, doesn't hit Brisbane till the 24th June.
East coast? Where's that? I am talking about Westralia. 😉 (just jokes people!)

Please leave us crumbs of hope by adding your order/delivery details to the spreadsheet.
hey @BareFeetTom - not sure which spreadsheet you mean but I ordered my RWD with Metalic Blue on 21 Dec. just picked it up today. The Melbourne Delivery centre is absolutely empty ... only a single SA waiting for me to come :)
PXL_20220506_011009782.jpg

hey @BareFeetTom - not sure which spreadsheet you mean but I ordered my RWD with Metalic Blue on 21 Dec. just picked it up today. The Melbourne Delivery centre is absolutely empty ... only a single SA waiting for me to come :) View attachment 801125
Oh mannn that blue... Regretted a bit that we didn't go Blue/White... But it was going to be predominantly the mrs car and she prefer white/white... but that blue man... So nice.

Hi

When did you place the order and how long did you need to wait ?

How many days did Macquire look the interest rate for you ?

Hi

When was your order date and how long have you been waiting ?

When you are saying that you need to put a new application that means is it been more than 6 months that your first application got approved ?

Did Macquire rep say if there are any chances of increase in interest rates anytime soon ?

Thanks
Rate is set to go up at the end of May. Ordered 5/12 LR Blue black

hey @BareFeetTom - not sure which spreadsheet you mean but I ordered my RWD with Metalic Blue on 21 Dec. just picked it up today. The Melbourne Delivery centre is absolutely empty ... only a single SA waiting for me to come :) View attachment 801125
Thanks. I meant the spreadsheet that is linked from the word “spreadsheet” in that message 😉. All the instructions are there ☺️ Congrats!

Reactions: Quang
Reactions: PcS000