Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not following the Polestar news but 'Estimated delivery date for order placed today January 2023' is about the same as ordering a M3 right now.

and Polestar 2 customers told to refile their orders as features change - seems like they aren't super great at communication/customer service either.
Eh? M3 orders are Feb 2023 to May 2023. That's best case a month after the Polestar delivery to 4 months after. Assuming Tesla even hit that target. Which they haven't been doing since 2021.

If it was me, I’d grab it. Drive it for a couple of months, see how you like it. If you’d still prefer a Tesla when yours arrives, sell the Ioniq for a probably a small profit.
This is what I would do for sure.

I've been offered a cancelled Ioniq5 which is in stock, seriously toying with what to do now...
I assume you're on a waitlist for an Ioniq 5 to get offered an in stock vehicle?

Fingers crossed it has a few cars on it !

No cars built after April have entered Australia since April.

The Demos were all April built I believe.

You can consider the next available opportunity the second week of August, with vin news happening in the last 2 weeks of July.

Bin this false hope you have, it's only going to turn you into Happyfrood.

You can consider the next available opportunity the second week of August, with vin news happening in the last 2 weeks of July.

The demo cars sat around for a while I think. False Hope has been binned. Haha.

I’m thinking if they start building cars for Au/NZ at the beginning of July and they’re building 2000plus cars a day then by the 7 July they might have a load for us. Never say never eh.
Just trying to have an estimate on when january/february2022 orders will be delivered . Are they next on the list or they still fulfilling nov-dec 2021
I ordered 3LR in blue early Dec 21 and no sign of a VIN as yet. I live in CBR

There's a difference between stoicism and outright submission, friend. Hope or optimism isn't the issue.

The demos were built in February. Interestingly at the same time they "didn't build enough" LRs and Ps to deliver. Seemed to build more than enough for themselves.

Reactions: rtvanda
I haven't - the only thing that interests me the Auto Lane Change, the others a don't interest me. Parking, I can do that already. Summon to me, is a gimmick. So, $5K to get lane change is a little too much for me.
I have made enquiries about adding the Enhanced auto pilot to my 3LR order but was told by local SA and also the website SA that it would be considered a change to the order so I would have to pay the new higher price for the car plus the EAP cost - if I went ahead with ordering the upgrade now. I was told that it "absolutely" could be downloaded to my car after delivery (after payment). So I will have to wait patiently for the car to arrive and then get the upgrade.

Reactions: Broony and PcS000