Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering what's the power value for a model Y?
1660555081849.png

So I am picking up the car on Thursday and I got the delivery SMS today, which leaves me 3 days to make all the payments.

Is it okay if I clear the funds 1 day before delivery or does it HAVE to be 48 hours before delivery?

And what happens if i clear my account 1 day before my delivery?

So I am picking up the car on Thursday and I got the delivery SMS today, which leaves me 3 days to make all the payments.

Is it okay if I make the clear the funds 1 day before delivery or does it HAVE to be 48 hours before delivery?

And what happens if i clear my account 1 day before my delivery?
really should be asking your SA these questions, that way if its an issue you can push your del date back a day.

Reactions: Braz and Centrals
Feeling really left out of the party now. Nothing against you LR & P people but, I’ve just checked the last “Waiting Room” post pages and it’s basically one or two plain RWD comments. Great news for those of you with cars on ships, but after the MY‘s ordered in June and now happily being driven, while some with Jan/Feb orders are still getting literally nothing. Not paranoid yet, but surely something’s got to happen soon.

Feeling really left out of the party now. Nothing against you LR & P people but, I’ve just checked the last “Waiting Room” post pages and it’s basically one or two plain RWD comments. Great news for those of you with cars on ships, but after the MY‘s ordered in June and now happily being driven, while some with Jan/Feb orders are still getting literally nothing. Not paranoid yet, but surely something’s got to happen soon.
with the upgrades to both lines and new ship(s) assigned to the AUS route.. we can only hope the backlog shrinks.