Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my LR has a "K" motor [dual, hairpin], which shows on RAV as 366kW.
that seems way more than other motor types mentioned above.
What are the implications??
As a guess the 366kW would be what the motors are capable of if you purchased the acc boost upgrade with the LR otherwise stock approx. 330kW. Here is a graph from 2019 LR vs LR AB vs P.

Hmm, just noticed how high the bottom of the rear window on the Y is. Is the rear view mirror vision even worse than the 3, or has the mirror moved up by the same amount so its not any worse?
I can confirm that the rear visibility in the Y is pretty bad. Thankfully it has an amazing reversing camera. The 3's visibility is pretty good :)

Reactions: Polarxp and Redrum
Would the Acceleration Boost upgrade for a M3LR reduce its battery range?. Without using it at the lights all the time. Considering using the Stamp Duty refund for AC boost.

No Law against acceleration - only speed
I think there actually is a law against heavy acceleration. I know in QLD we have anti-hooning laws which excessive acceleration falls under :(

• Informative
Reactions: rtvanda
Well the time has come fellow forklift enthusiasts. Pick up is this Saturday, my seven month prison sentence is coming to an end. It's been an amazing time here, switching between shipping updates, drone footage perusals, accessories conversations, charging conversations, being a member of the VIN shower on one fateful Friday evening and now, watching the second wave of upcoming Model 3 owners whinging about not receiving theirs in four months. Good luck to you all. But, what I can say, is that this experience has made me stronger, tougher, and my will to live the 'good things will come to those who wait' lifestyle' can now continue until Cybertruck orders open once more in 2025. Love yous all.....

So us poor buggas literally have a couple of days to get VINS or we are Definitely Q4
Morning Cherry leaves Shanghai 22/08 and Morning Crystal 28/08. :/
I feel your pain. I'm pretty resigned to waiting for the next quarter now. 5 to 7 months at order date, now August to November. Oh well, as long as it's before Christmas!

RWD | White on Black | OD: 17/02/2022

So us poor buggas literally have a couple of days to get VINS or we are Definitely Q4
Morning Cherry leaves Shanghai 22/08 and Morning Crystal 28/08. :/
Well it'll either be very exciting over the next couple of days, or very, very disappointing. I was one of those initially told Jul-Sep by my SA and 14-16 weeks online which would align with that. Then the lockdowns, MY release and line upgrade happened...

I think it's just the lack of comms on expectations that makes it so frustrating. Seems like their shareholders are more important than customers. Guess he's got to keep the share price up to pay for his Twitter grandiosity.

As a guess the 366kW would be what the motors are capable of if you purchased the acc boost upgrade with the LR otherwise stock approx. 330kW.
My unboosted LR is listed as 366kW in the register of approved vehicles. Given that @Ssjimmy3 has the same value on a P, I would assume this is the maximum rated power from both motors without limitations applied by the control software/circuitry.