Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So us poor buggas literally have a couple of days to get VINS or we are Definitely Q4
Morning Cherry leaves Shanghai 22/08 and Morning Crystal 28/08. :/
Think historically larger VIN allocations have happened on Fri, Sat and Sun mornings which sort of lines up with these two ships. Fingers and toes crossed for a big RWD VIN dump this weekend🤞🤞🤞

I have had three different people from my local Tesla dealer tell me over the past week that my invoice is 'processing'. I was told last Friday that it would be in my account by the next afternoon.I should keep an eye out for it. Yesterday I was informed the they has just double-checked and it is 'processing'. Keep an eye out for it. Has anyone else experienced this type of drawn out process for receiving your invoice? It is getting onto two weeks since I was given the VIN and Rego papers but it is the insistence that 'all is good and it is processing' that I am finding strange - or is it normal?

If I log into my account, I see the "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" and the amount, I got to "continue", and I get a blank screen.. in web dev tools looks like an error:

"Uncaught (in promise) Error: Minified React error #310; visit..."

Anybody else had this?
I believe that now means your car is free 😋 - Seriously, I just logged into mine and it was all ok.

If I log into my account, I see the "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" and the amount, I got to "continue", and I get a blank screen.. in web dev tools looks like an error:

"Uncaught (in promise) Error: Minified React error #310; visit..."

Anybody else had this?
I know that after the minor change in the stamp duty waiver etc, the blue continue button to initiate a payment within the Telsa account has gone.

Last edited:
Thats rough, do you what ship ur car is on? Surely it’d be in the ace which docked at port melb early early this morning.
Mine was on RAV on the 9th as well. Pretty frustrating with the lack of communication given the amount of money being spent. I don't think it would take much for Tesla to be more open on comms on when the car arrives into the country and is ready for pickup as opposed to cryptic text messages that feel very generic. I shouldn't have to prowl Tesla forums to know when my car may be ready. And I can be sure that I'll have minimal notice when it really is ready for pickup.

Reactions: RobM3MY
Seeing my car was built on 12-08 which RORO would it be on (I left joining Veda too late as the price has gone up now)?
  • Paglia left 1(4/8) - probably too late
  • Paganella (17/8 today) - a possibility
  • Morning Cherry (22/8) - most likely
  • Morning Crystal (28/8) - possible
I don't get an EDD, as I am in Wagga. So, my guesses are Paganella or Morning Cherry?
I’m thinking Paganella.

Reactions: Lerxt and PcS000
Mine was on RAV on the 9th as well. Pretty frustrating with the lack of communication given the amount of money being spent. I don't think it would take much for Tesla to be more open on comms on when the car arrives into the country and is ready for pickup as opposed to cryptic text messages that feel very generic. I shouldn't have to prowl Tesla forums to know when my car may be ready. And I can be sure that I'll have minimal notice when it really is ready for pickup.
I definitely see your perspective. Probably safe to say that your estimated delivery date was weeks then blown out to nearly 9 months. I was about to order in December and January seeing the wait times getting longer and longer but finally put the order in mid feb. Luckily i set my expections for oct delivery at the time of ordering. The only time I’ve heard from Tesla over the phone was when they were ready to receive payment for the invoice…

Reactions: Lucinda101
My current car seems to know what's going on. Got the notification the oil change is due a couple weeks ago, and yesterday it started reminding me a service is due in a couple weeks. Hurry up and give me my Tesla already - every cent I spend on this thing feels like wasted money!
Totally hear you, ordered my RWD 12/3 and now my car battery has just died!, also a hole has developed in the muffler...must know what is going on and paying me back for trading it in:)
as everyone rightly has said..living on a prayer that we are allocated in the next few days.
thought of buying some accessories...but thought don't want to jinx the allocations:) A bit of good fortune over the next few days please 🤞