Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like this one?
or this one

or this one

or this one ;)

so I finally put together the video, hope you like it. Wasn't in the showroom long enough to show any useful footage there so it's mostly the car quality checks...and yes there are multiple tesla-farts featured :cool: enjoy

...honestly there are so many minor things you could check for and could spend days. Quality of the builds have improved in the past 12 months so check the major things at delivery and the rest afterwards

Picked up our m3LR from Chatswood today. All very smooth. They were happy for us to look the car over before hitting the accept button. Happily , it looked fabulous! Absolutely loving it so far.
There are so many things to tweak and play with but the basics are great… My wife and I are very different shapes and we sometimes struggled to get the driving positions sorted on previous cars ( I’m a long leg, short arm, low wheel kind of guy, She’s a short leg, long arm, high wheel kid of gal…). It was so easy for us both to get a good fit… The range of adjustment was great.
The only issue we have is getting used to the full on regen braking. It’s such a different mindset about how you use the accelerator and brake pedals… After a couple of hours it was feeling more natural and I’m looking forward to it feeling even better after a (hopefully ) long drive tomorrow. Reversing down our narrow, steep driveway in the dark was interesting figuring out which pedal to use when…
All in all, very impressed so far. It feels like you are driving into the future. Suddenly the wait doesn’t seem so bad anymore…