Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to be the barer of bad news but the bank won't finalise the loan until the day the car is collected. Even if you get a VIN tomorrow, the finance will still expire on the 29th and you'll need to reapply.

As far as I can tell, for us here in Adelaide the car will still be 5-8 weeks away from the date you get the VIN. My finance expires in January, so I'm looking for a VIN by mid November at the latest or else I'll be paying a really high interest rate.
That's not actually true, at least in my experience. Loan was settled with Macquarie weeks prior to taking delivery with the locked in 2.99%

Reactions: Stokesy
20220822_173036.jpg

Just took delivery tonight! Far out these cars are amazing.

Moderators Note:
I have received feedback from a member of this forum regarding posts in this thread that attempted humour by rewording The Lords Prayer, including one I posted myself.
As an Atheist, I probably didn’t fully understand the impact this language would have on a person of deep faith for which I apologise. I always endeavour to understand the lived experience of someone different to myself but will occasionally fall short.
I have deleted my post, but deleting all recent references to this matter would damage the readability of the thread so I have stopped action at that point.
if anyone who has posted something similar wishes to have their post modified or deleted please DM me.
I hope this action is sufficient, my/our aim is to make this forum as welcoming to as many people as possible.
Mark Melocco
Modertor TMC Australia / New Zealand
Seriously?

As a proud atheist, I find it offensive that a forum is to be censored in this way. The conversation was obviously satire and is exempt, by law, for this type of free speech.
Hurt feelings should not and must not be policed in a free society.

While I did not partake in the conversation in question, being that I am now offended by the above post, it should be removed from the forum to avoid further hurt to myself and other forum users that may be offended.

Where does it stop?

The posts did not invite harm, was not hate speech, and was clearly within the boundaries of the law. Let's hope in future our speech is no longer unnecessarily censored on this forum.

To
Seriously?

As a proud atheist, I find it offensive that a forum is to be censored in this way. The conversation was obviously satire and is exempt, by law, for this type of free speech.

While I did not partake in the conversation in question, being that I am now offended by the above post, it should be removed from the forum to avoid further hurt to myself and other forum users that may be offended.

Where does it stop?

The posts did not invite harm, was not hate speech, and was clearly within the boundaries of the law. Let's hope in future our speech is no longer unnecessarily censored on this forum.
To be fair, even though a post was removed by a moderator, it was actually their own post removed only, so if anything they’re only policing themselves.

*** Attempted humour follows ***
How about we test the boundaries of international copyright law and modify lyrics to recent pop songs instead.

😂😂😂😂😄🥲😐

Seriously?

Where does it stop?

A person of "Deep Faith" could be expected to 'turn the other cheek' or 'forgive them for they know not what they do' - instead of crack a sook and bitch about the use of satire and thus opening themselves up for further ridicule or complaints. Here I was thinking that I was brought up to 'love my neighbour' and 'do-unto others but sadly, I must be in the wrong faith.

*sigh*

Lighten up princesses, it's a car forum and we're all trying to make our waiting time a little lighter and a little less anxiety riddled.

I dunno, production increases after the line upgrades, RWD customers in UK, JP and SG are getting VIN's ( all RHD countries so competing for the same stock ) but I see more than a few LR and P models being delivered to AU where as JP gets none. In other forums I see predictions of up to 2 tesla charters ( about 9000 vehicles ) to the UK alone this quarter and two more for EU ( atleast ). I really cannot figure out how allocations are made since I would expect the build spec/finish to be the same or very very close for all of those countries ( think tint of stop lights, seatbelt buckles etc ). Elsewhere I read that the M3 backlog of orders is somewhere around 500K so we're in this for the longhaul
Typical, the POMs take our M3s & send us their weather in place :)

To

To be fair, even though a post was removed by a moderator, it was actually their own post removed only, so if anything they’re only policing themselves.

*** Attempted humour follows ***
How about we test the boundaries of international copyright law and modify lyrics to recent pop songs instead.

😂😂😂😂😄🥲😐
Musics already been done.. Let's do MOVIE TITLES..

but stay away from anything with the word Heaven in it, even if it's where all Good Dogs go.... . It's just too political, and I'd HATE for anyone to have to DM a moderator coz their feelings got all ouchy.

Reactions: TDogRJ
2 March.

All in signature:
Tesla Model 3 LR Black/White 19" OD 02 Mar 2022 BD 15 Jul 2022 DELIVERY 26 Aug 2022
Tesla Model Y P Black/White. 21" OD 11 June 2022 VIN tba EDD Nov 2022 to Feb 2023
This pot-luck delivery schedule is killing my second keyboard. Melbourne Tesla Model 3 LR White/White 19” OD 06 Jan 2022 BD 15 Jul 2022 DELIVERY The next two weeks.

Wishing you the most joy at pick up and hope to see you on the road! (I’ll be using public chargers. Say g’day)

Reactions: RobM3MY