Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please just register my car and put it on a damn truck…PLEASE!
Hey PcS000 this is only a rough guide but your situation is similar to ours (rural NSW delivery) it took us near 2 weeks to get our car delivered once it arrived in Australia. Hope yours doesn't take any longer. Just need that Tesla superchargers in Wagga now with all these new cars coming. We're off to Canberra today to try and find a decent road so we can calibrate the car. Over 200km around Bombala and hardly a painted line on the roads 😅

Reactions: PcS000
Hey PcS000 this is only a rough guide but your situation is similar to ours (rural NSW delivery) it took us near 2 weeks to get our car delivered once it arrived in Australia. Hope yours doesn't take any longer. Just need that Tesla superchargers in Wagga now with all these new cars coming. We're off to Canberra today to try and find a decent road so we can calibrate the car. Over 200km around Bombala and hardly a painted line on the roads 😅
Cheers Braz, at least that gives me some type of timeframe I can’t gauge things on, which is extremely helpful. I’m lucky I have a nice stretch of highway right near my place I can do a few laps on. Good luck with your drive👍

Last edited:
Reactions: Braz
Now you’ve waited in line this long, get ready to wait in line to charge as well, definitely get a type 2 to type 2 cable if you drive long distances and need a top up pulled into a charge station today and all 3 Tesla chargers were taken. only one of the other 3 type 2 charges had a bmw. For some it’s not a must but handy to have.
Yeah agreed! I think a T2 to T2 cable is a reasonable investment, especially when you’re straying into more regional areas.

Last edited:
The Majura Parkway in Canberra should do nicely. 100km/h, two lanes, dual carriageway. I'm going to calibrate mine along there when it turns up

Reactions: PcS000 and Braz
Footwell lights, check lighting, ambient lights, they turn on with that, found by accident when I was just poking stuff..
Also figured out that if you have 'easy mode' for seating, park car and then move the seat, you can change that profile! Now the seat moves back for me to get out, not forwards to trap me!
Spotify also didn't seem to want to work for me, that night (last actually) car aaid it needed to update, this morning all working.. coincidence? Who knows...
Easy Access is great, but it is like a separate profile. Make sure you set the seat position way back and the steering wheel up high while in the Easy Access profile, as well as set your Home and Work locations.
Then when you arrive home and put it in Park, the wheel moves up and the seat moves back so you don’t rub the seat booster on the way out.
Then when you hop back in and put your foot on the brake, everything adjusts to your driving position.

If i have a delivery appointment, but i dont post a full page screenshot of the app, do i really have a delivery appointment?
Sorry everyone, hit the wrong button😂
but my account page has changed yet again...could it be that there will be another shipment before October after all....
wondering if other March Orders have had a change in account page as well?
The January and February waiters will let you know when things start happening