Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do hope you wake up tomorrow with a VIN in your inbox, having been on the forum a while now I know you have been waiting for far too long, a bit selfish I know but then we March and later people will have our chance of a VIN 👍
If i get mine before Feb and early March orders, I will be disappointed but will probably pee myself with excitement at the same time.

Seems the vins allocation is indeed based on the delivery centre that we opted, so far for nsw, only Miranda and chatswood but no Alexandria as yet..
I stand corrected..
We are picking up from Alexandria, and we received our EDD/Tesla Vision prompt on Monday. RoRo confirmed vehicle is indeed on route to Port Kembla docking at 9:50am this Friday.

Hi all,
From reading all the above, it sounds like Tesla have made a bunch of random cars and put them on ships. They now have Polly and Manuel trying to figure out what cars are on the ships and who should get them? Based on this, Basil won't get his, even through he ordered in Feb because they didn't make enough blue/white. However Sybil will get one, when she ordered in April as they made heaps of white/black.

Please tell me this is not the case. Surely Tesla make the cars based on what people ordered and when... even most fish and chips shops can manage to do that.

ps. The names refer to what kind of show Tesla are running.
I was told that if you order the most popular configuration (white/black exterior and black interior) you will get it faster due to the volume of the runs. 🥲

Whilst we wait for Tesla to sort their s&$# out, let's play a game.
What is the first song you'll crank in your new car and why?
Seriously - there is only one song truly applicable: Don't stop me now (Queen)

Tonight... gonna have myself... a real good time
I feel ali-i-i-ive
And the world... turn it inside out, yeah
I'm floating around in ecstasy...
So, (don't stop me now)
(Don't stop me)
'Cause I'm having a good time, having a good time

[this is where my foot will go flat to the floor]

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky like a tiger
Defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car... [this is where is will disappear out of sight]

😆😁:cool:

Whilst we wait for Tesla to sort their s&$# out, let's play a game.
What is the first song you'll crank in your new car and why?
Layla, because this car is one I have been waiting for with more excitement than any other car I have owned, it's like watching TopGear in the 80's and that feeling of seeing an F40 for the first time.

Reactions: Draco
Seriously - there is only one song truly applicable: Don't stop me now (Queen)

Tonight... gonna have myself... a real good time
I feel ali-i-i-ive
And the world... turn it inside out, yeah
I'm floating around in ecstasy...
So, (don't stop me now)
(Don't stop me)
'Cause I'm having a good time, having a good time

[this is where my foot will go flat to the floor]

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky like a tiger
Defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car... [this is where is will disappear out of sight]

😆😁:cool:
Ah this is brilliant - thanks - are you gonna name your car Freddie?

I think I would 😍