Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a chat with my SA yesterday and he said he was very confident that those who have a Dec-Jan date will over the next couple of weeks be getting a VIN.
Core reason for asking was because of my loan expiration at the end of December and he said, I should have nothing to worry about. Fingers crossed he is right but as we have come to realise, SA's possibly have as much info as us.

Cheers to a great Friday ahead folks and let's hope we see some positive movement on VINs soon!
I'm yet to see an SA with any accurate info, let's hope I can be moved on that.

And the first of Page 1000! :cool: I put my VIN through RoRo and found that the ship on which my car is coming is estimated to dock in Fremantle only on 26th Dec so not sure where this estimated delivery timeframe of 11-24 Dec is coming from.
I am sure they will put it on a helicopter and fly it in before the ship docks because we all know that Tesla are absolutely committed to their estimated delivery times, perhaps, maybe???? ;):confused::)

March 31st order. Macquarie 3.99% running out soon so have looked elsewhere. Found another 3.99% option through Citibank which has been approved.

Saw that the Jan 22 M3 RWD white/ white 5000km ex demo went very quickly (i think in Sydney). Tesla had about 63k on it drive away but incorrectly stated it was eligible for the $3000 NSW rebate. Seemed quite a low price in the current market so the condition would be interesting.