Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How about build date on 28/11? Still have USS too?
Don't stress about it, we'll know as soon as Tesla starts sending us cars without USS because we'll be asked to confirm before our VINs are allocated.

Right now the "vision prompt" we get in Australia only talks about the removal of radar. In Europe they're being advised of the USS being removed too.

“tell me you’re broke without telling me you’re broke” - how I’m feeling atm.

CBA loan funded yesterday, showed up on banking app and in tesla account this morning.. transferred remaining balance this morning and got the fully paid tick now.

Fortnightly payments start next week 😬

“Dude, where’s my car”
It's not just the Tesla balance that's at zero now 😢

Reactions: SpicySol and choppa
Well today I figured enough is enough. 29 November I got a txt from Tesla asking to update up odometer reading for the trade in. After replying to the txt twice, and 3 phone calls later I finally cracked the shits and called Tesla on my way home from work. Apparently someone in the trade in department forgot to email me the offer. I accept the offer and now I have a hidden VIN. Only 297 days later....this "worth the wait" saying really is getting to me. I must be the last February lunatic still waiting

Well today I figured enough is enough. 29 November I got a txt from Tesla asking to update up odometer reading for the trade in. After replying to the txt twice, and 3 phone calls later I finally cracked the shits and called Tesla on my way home from work. Apparently someone in the trade in department forgot to email me the offer. I accept the offer and now I have a hidden VIN. Only 297 days later....this "worth the wait" saying really is getting to me. I must be the last February lunatic still waiting
there's a few of us, you are not alone. :eek:

Attachments

• 20221208_171419.jpg
    20221208_171419.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
Day 293 here still waiting.

this "worth the wait" saying really is getting to me. I must be the last February lunatic still waiting
Hear you No EV - the whole s-show just drags on for some of us. Next to nil comms, no logic, random allocations - and now the reality that a pre-Christmas collect is next to no chance outside of some miracle. I'm still keen to get it (clearly asap), but the pathetic process has sadly soured the overall experience. It damn better be worth it..... I know, first world issues, given them a break/there was unplanned lockdown, it will happen etc etc etc.
Apologies for the whine (again) & congrats to those picking up.

Last edited:
I had a look down at the Mirrat terminal in Port Melbourne and plenty of Teslas lined up around the shed. Looks to still be a majority Model 3’s, but some Model Y’s as well.

I wonder how big the storage is at the Mulgrave delivery centre. And how many cars a day are delivered to customers there. Maybe they keep the cars at Mirrat until they’re ready for the customer’s delivery day?