Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heads up to anyone leasing through SG Fleet

Apparently SG Fleet is having some “IT” issues and they have not been able to send the payment to Tesla since Monday. Doubt it will clear today and I will most likely end up missing my delivery scheduled for tomorrow (the universe is testing my patience to it’s extremes).

This could be a one off thing, but if you are going with SG Fleet, you might want to get them to make the payment early.
Yes They requested me to give some lead time before confirming the delivery date. Did they included FBT exemption yet in your package?
They keep telling me that their system is yet to be updated

Yes They requested me to give some lead time before confirming the delivery date. Did they included FBT exemption yet in your package?
They keep telling me that their system is yet to be updated

Heads up to anyone leasing through SG Fleet

Apparently SG Fleet is having some “IT” issues and they have not been able to send the payment to Tesla since Monday. Doubt it will clear today and I will most likely end up missing my delivery scheduled for tomorrow (the universe is testing my patience to it’s extremes).

This could be a one off thing, but if you are going with SG Fleet, you might want to get them to make the payment early.
Update: Not an “IT” issue

The people at SG Fleet managing my lease had no clue on how to handle the SolarVIC rebate. They applied for pre approval for the amount after reducing the rebate. But turns out that’s not how it works, SG Fleet has to pay the full amount to Tesla and Tesla will refund the SolarVIC rebate directly to my account (at least that’s what SG Fleet said in the last phone call). So now they have to send for a new pre approval for the full amount and then pay Tesla. Delayed until next week. Rip my luck

Reactions: hk12
Actually I take that back, EDD just updated.. 😒
Screenshot_20221216_125201.jpg

Hi,

Might be a stupid question but, my delivery is tomorrow and my brain has decided to get stuck on this one query, my current car has the 360 cameras and I know the new teslas have vision. Does that mean we don't have any cameras to help with parking or are they just not 360? Has been a year since I parked a car without cameras and don't want to damage the Tesla.

Hi,

Might be a stupid question but, my delivery is tomorrow and my brain has decided to get stuck on this one query, my current car has the 360 cameras and I know the new teslas have vision. Does that mean we don't have any cameras to help with parking or are they just not 360? Has been a year since I parked a car without cameras and don't want to damage the Tesla.
No 360 camera.

Also for people thinking their cars are on the Viking it's not. It's not carrying Tesla's for the east coast. You want to be looking at the immacolata

Hi,

Tesla has cameras at the front, rear, and sides but they aren't really 360 degrees pointing downwards. The side cameras are more the blind spot monitoring and you can't see the gutter from them when parking. It's kinda of old school when parking into the gutter, the side mirror dips when in R and you can see gutter from that but cameras don't provide much gutter coverage at all, if any and forget about the front wheel. Ultrasonic sensors just keep on beeping and I find not that helpful. Just be careful and expect some gutter rash! I was heartbroken after one week getting a rash on the rear wheel but after a while and even more rashes it's like, meh. Also, the wheels stick out from the bodywork a bit more than say a normal sedan and it's easier to misjudge where your wheels are.

• Love
Reactions: ArcSinM3