Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was Tesla carrying ship in Adelaide last week. I assume there are a bunch of Teslas now sitting at Outer Harbor. Anyone have a photo? I ordered a LR White Body / Black Interior 18" on May 29th 2022. Still showing 9-12 months from order date.
Don't think that ship (Freedom Ace) dropped any Tesla's at Adelaide and didn't hear anyone from Adelaide saying their VIN was on Mol Ace tracking. Next possibility is Turandot (whenever it docks) to Melbourne and then trucked to Adelaide.

Reactions: StevenStanbury
Please let us know which headlights you got! Would really be a shame if the M3 doesn't come with the Matrix headlights (hopefully picking mine up in a few weeks), especially as the RWD already misses out on a bunch of things compared to the RWD MY such as the premium audio, interior/door LED lighting, rear double glazing, etc for the small price difference.

Does anyone know how many business days before delivery the cars are registered? I'm picking up Friday and with Thursday a public holiday, I'm interested to see when it will be registered.
Mine was registered 3days before the delivery date and it showed up on Service NSW app a day before the delivery date.
Please let us know which headlights you got! Would really be a shame if the M3 doesn't come with the Matrix headlights (hopefully picking mine up in a few weeks), especially as the RWD already misses out on a bunch of things compared to the RWD MY such as the premium audio, interior/door LED lighting, rear double glazing, etc for the small price difference.
I picked mine up on 19/01 and it has matrix headlights.

Have few issues on the car - perma steins on front bumper etc..
Also i did not receive free 30days trial of enhanced autopilot..

Reactions: danesuper6
Mine was registered 3days before the delivery date and it showed up on Service NSW app a day before the delivery date.

I picked mine up on 19/01 and it has matrix headlights.

Have few issues on the car - perma steins on front bumper etc..
Also i did not receive free 30days trial of enhanced autopilot..

The car doesnt come with 30 days of autopilot. It was a one time deal over the holidays.

What is a perma stein?

I take my hat off to those of you waiting a year for your vehicles. My wife ordered mid-August and delivery will realistically be mid-Feb, with the original EDD "Feb - May". So really Tesla were spot-on and I can't complain, but boy after about the 4 month mark it's been an agonising wait and when it arrives it would have been a solid 6-months.

Just out of interest, based on previous deliveries does anyone know when Tesla may update the EDD again to something more accurate? My wife's Tesla is on the Dignity Ace which has fallen back a few days now. I wondered if they might update them once it sets-sail on Wednesday, or will they play it safe and wait until it's docked?

1674444921499.png