Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN for me, M3LR white, black interior est delivery Jan 18-Feb 8

Don Juan showing up in Brisbane tomorrow which means Port Kembla a day or so later, followed by Melbourne maybe a week or so after.

Seems realistic to land, get customer cleared and to Sydney by Jan 18 even factoring public holidays.

Just don't tell me it's 18" wheels. That's my config and I ordered in mid September... and have no VIN. Also Sydney.

Reactions: dronus
VIN for me, M3LR white, black interior est delivery Jan 18-Feb 8

Don Juan showing up in Brisbane tomorrow which means Port Kembla a day or so later, followed by Melbourne maybe a week or so after.

Seems realistic to land, get customer cleared and to Sydney by Jan 18 even factoring public holidays.
Congrats! Not envious at all haha.. that was a quick turnaround to get your order fulfilled. You must be excited!

Just don't tell me it's 18" wheels. That's my config and I ordered in mid September... and have no VIN. Also Sydney.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yes, stock as it came, 18, black inside, white out, LR, no other extras. I am paying cash too in case that makes a difference?

Have you completed all your steps in the app? I noticed I had a range from Feb - Apr, but once I finished the steps I got a fixed range.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yes, stock as it came, 18, black inside, white out, LR, no other extras. I am paying cash too in case that makes a difference?

Have you completed all your steps in the app? I noticed I had a range from Feb - Apr, but once I finished the steps I got a fixed range.
Similar occurrence has come up before - what delivery centre if I may ask? I think that was the only differentiator between the 2 orders last time.

Reactions: dronus

Thanks. Same car. Also cash. I have no steps to complete. I'm at "We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks." Time (as they say - but I don't say) to 'reach out'. EDD has been 'Jan to Mar' since September.

Reactions: dronus and PcS000
Thanks. Same car. Also cash. I have no steps to complete. I'm at "We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks." Time (as they say - but I don't say) to 'reach out'. EDD has been 'Jan to Mar' since September.
To be clear, when you visit here https://www.tesla.com/en_AU/teslaaccount/product-finalize

You have no remaining steps or they all have ticks? Because the app didn’t have everything, I needed to go to the website and finish the “finance” part before it tipped over.

Without being too negative, I can't see how anyone at Tesla would deem someone getting a 22 Dec order before an August order acceptable? At this point I'm convinced they're all on the Don, if not it seems like utter madness and I'd say some people would be fair to feel hard done by.
Ketamine binge with uncle Elon before handing vins out

• Funny
Reactions: StealthGrey
Has anyone mentioned this unfortunate email someone got recently on Facebook?

Quite possibly some Highland orders would be on the same ship?

1703677561634.png

Has anyone mentioned this unfortunate email someone got recently on Facebook?

Quite possibly some Highland orders would be on the same ship?

View attachment 1003383
I think it’s possible but unlikely there’s Highlands on board. We would’ve heard something by now and Glovis originally departed Shanghai back in October I believe.

Still unfortunate what’s happened with all the MY orders sailing all the way here and back again.

Without being too negative, I can't see how anyone at Tesla would deem someone getting a 22 Dec order before an August order acceptable? At this point I'm convinced they're all on the Don, if not it seems like utter madness and I'd say some people would be fair to feel hard done by.
It doesnt make any sense and as per usual no communication from tesla.

Especially for you sydney folk who have been waiting a long time to not have a vin while new orders are filled straight away indicates something isnt quite right.

I havent heard of any vins for adelaide yet but if new orders in the same config as mine start appearing and days later i hear nothing (indicating they are working from the newer orders backwards) ill need to rationally need to work out a plan to find out whats going on.

Hopefully everything works out in the end but i really feel that while its not their fault, its crap that tesla are doing this to oeople who have been patient and constructive for months and months.

Reactions: Koalified