Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should see what BMW are doing with the iX1. They just moved the price up approx $3k and removed options for a car with an 11 month wait and just to top it off signing up today doesn't guarantee price as there's a carve out in the sale agreement that allows them to put the price up prior to delivery. Given how close this car sits to the LCT threshold thats got to be a killer for those looking to purchase on a novated lease!
My Kia ev6 order came with no price guarantee and a timeframe which has already been exceeded. They then bumped up the price close to 5k and expect me to be happy. At least with Tesla my price has gone down and guaranteed and my time frame is half that of Kia and seems more reliable. Teslas not perfect but their doing better than anyone else out there right now

My Kia ev6 order came with no price guarantee and a timeframe which has already been exceeded. They then bumped up the price close to 5k and expect me to be happy. At least with Tesla my price has gone down and guaranteed and my time frame is half that of Kia and seems more reliable. Teslas not perfect but their doing better than anyone else out there right now
Same same here. Just hope the MYP arrives before Tas decides to charge stamp duty.

Reactions: Dannerz
Unless there's some hard data on the impact of this in real world scenario, I wouldn't worry about it.
Think this was closely related to Tesla replacing Brembo with Mando for the rear brake? Personally I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep based on a 14 second YT clip and a thumb down.
Fairly sure the discs are thicker than the LR but honestly who knows, we haven't received any cars to verify.

Fairly sure the discs are thicker than the LR
According to spec:
1673401280821.png

Reactions: joseph.luppino