Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you get a choice of days or are you expected to drop everything and show up when they tell you to?
Mine gave me a choice of two days and four time slots on each of those days. I chose the first day and the earliest time slot because I couldn’t possibly cope with knowing that it could currently be in my possession but isn’t.

According to this Drive article, “Some Model Y customers – among the first to place their order online in June – claim on Facebook they have already taken delivery, with many more citing delivery dates as soon as Thursday or Friday this week.”

So it will be good to see the pics here of the first verified Model Y deliveries 😄

Reactions: *Sparkles*
According to this Drive article, “Some Model Y customers – among the first to place their order online in June – claim on Facebook they have already taken delivery, with many more citing delivery dates as soon as Thursday or Friday this week.”

So it will be good to see the pics here of the first verified Model Y deliveries 😄
Ahhh Drive.com.au. The reputable news outlet who uses Facebook as a source of information. They never fail to disappoint in their journalistic professionalism.